or Connect

Posts by CGJ

I can't help but think in the Education video Eddie Cue looks like an animated character: http://www.apple.com/education/#video-textbooks Either way, I think this will be great for schools (like mine) planning on completely moving away from text and exercise books to iPads and Macs. This is technology, if used correctly, could really move schools 10 years ahead of where they are now.
Company size does not equal brand value. To me, it is all about showing a GE logo to somebody and seeing if they recognise it. Majority of people in the UK probably won't.
This is obviously poorly calculated and is probably taken from a sample of corporate CEOs. I didn't recognise the GE logo at all. I know who they are, kinda. They are not big in the UK or Europe, only really in America. IBM... Seriously? I can understand being in the top ten but 2nd? 1) Coca-Cola 2) Google 3) Apple 4) Facebook 5) McDonalds
I think Apple has given more than enough to its shareholders. Just because they don't pay dividend doesn't mean that shareholders don't get anything (especially considering the rate at which Apple stock has soared since '97).
I think they just help to reduce latency and bandwidth, especially at busy times.
What you'll find is that Apple will release the iPad Book in January, iPad Steve in February, iPad 5 in March, iPad Fools in April, 7" iPad in May.
I have to agree with Apple's legal stance here, it's quite annoying to see people making money off someone's death (like Sony releasing songs MJ never wanted released).Lol, 10 percent? A bit optimistic.
I hope they DON'T announce a dividend. Considering the money shareholders make from Apple stock AND the way they treat cancer patients. Dividends should be reserved for companies that have stopped growing.All of them thrown together might warrant one.
iWork and iLife '13? Updated iCloud with Photo Stream editing, Keychain Syncing and the merger of iWork.com and iCloud? I hope so. Edit:// I hope even more so they mention Sir Jony, Apple.com is still Knighthood-less.
A) It's British Empire B) It doesn't exist anymore C) So a man who designed many 'revolutionary' products cannot be given an honorary title alongside Helena Bonham-Carter or the local schoolteacher for services to design and enterprise?