or Connect

Posts by CGJ

iWork and iLife '13? Updated iCloud with Photo Stream editing, Keychain Syncing and the merger of iWork.com and iCloud? I hope so. Edit:// I hope even more so they mention Sir Jony, Apple.com is still Knighthood-less.
A) It's British Empire B) It doesn't exist anymore C) So a man who designed many 'revolutionary' products cannot be given an honorary title alongside Helena Bonham-Carter or the local schoolteacher for services to design and enterprise?
Congratulations to Sir Jony, throughly deserved.Shut up dude, seriously.
I hope the ARM-Cortex A9 or A15 support 4k video, perhaps it could be the next TV revolution?
I don't see how stopping people going out and purchasing an expensive item (thus paying a lot of VAT on the item) is supposed to help anybody...Better not - they got there asses kicked last time.
Unless you're Charlie Sheen...
I don't think I could have asked for a better first gift then Coldplay's live performance from the iTunes Festival. I can't help but think that Apple really love Coldplay... A lot.
Three things which I would die for: 1) Keychain syncing (So annoying registering for a site on my iMac, then needing to remember a ridiculously long password on my MacBook Air, then perhaps a week later needing once again to remember it for my iPhone...) 2) "Save to iCloud" option on iWork, just hit Cmd+S and press the iCloud icon and bam, it saves. Also opening documents from iCloud would be great 3) Multiuser iCloud iDisk - would be great for sharing files from...
Best place would have been the Potsdamer Platz canopy (where the Sony Centre is) nearish the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin.
Cult of Mac Anyone else notice that Apple will be releasing the iPhone 11, iPad 11, iPod Touch 11 and Apple TV 10 next year.