or Connect

Posts by CGJ

I personally would have rather seen Bill Campbell or Steve Wozniak (in a strictly ceremonial role though) as Chairman of the Board.
He has been Board co-lead since 2005 and has the time. I guess it's just experience.
Today Apple announced that Arthur D. Levinson, current co-lead of the Board of Directors, has been promoted to Chairman of the Board. While at the same time, they announced that Disney's Bob Iger has been appointed onto the Board. In a statement, Apple said: "Levinson has been a co-lead director of Apple’s board since 2005, has served on all three board committees— audit and finance, nominating and corporate governance, and compensation—and will continue to serve on...
It's such a long list they still haven't finished writing it out.
"Trackpadgate" No problems here.
Nothing.http://investor.apple.com/sec.cfm
Here is how I envision the Mac product line by the end of 2012: Macs:MacBook Air 11-inch - thinner at the thick end; potentially lighter MacBook (13-inch) - The replacement of the 13-inch MacBook Air, will be very similar to the current one MacBook Pro (13,15,17-inch) - MacBook Air styled, just with room for a dedicated GPU and better processor iMac - Mostly the same, obviously just with upgraded specs. I love the iMac design Mac Pro - Upgraded specs only +...
This isn't even a proper feature. It is there (probably) for Apple's testing purposes which somehow ended up in a final release.
I uploaded a file to this folder. It took about 30 seconds for it to arrive at iCloud.com and was soon appearing in Pages on my iPhone. This looks pretty neat. Also, if you have Numbers, Keynote and Pages documents already stored in ICloud, you can access them there.