or Connect

Posts by CGJ

July 2010.
When I look ahead, I see two simple standards controlling cellular networks. A) A modified 802.11 wifi for fast data speeds and wide network coverage, B) Simple GSM and CDMA 2G for voice and text I know 2G is an old standard, but I've found that it is a fairly reasonable and wide-spread standard that... There's nothing actually wrong with it. Just my two cents...
I didn't really understand them pulling out of Macworld, especially since in 2010 they held the iPad launch in January.
It's because it effects the European economy. It sucks I know...Aside from web hits, big servers, huge IM numbers and a tech-blog. Not much.
Really pleased they posted this video. It was a shame that Steve Wozniak did not speak, but I think the words delivered by Bill, Al, Tim and Jony were great. Also the fact that they played Steve's "Think Different" advert. Scott: "So Siri does this... This... This..." Steve: "Gimmie the phone Scott" Scott: "But Steve... I've tuned it to my voice, it might no-" Steve: "Give me the phone!" Steve always knew Jony said Aluminium right, I liked the story about the hotel. I...
*Dreaming* Am hoping for an actual Apple HD/3DTV with Siri. I think if they can master the ability of having a microphone on a remote control, then perhaps that (for those quiet, relaxed moments at home) you can just speak to your TV instead of punching in commands on the remote. It would also be good with questions like "Is the Manchester United game on telly tonight?", then you could use Reminders to set to record a show or just... Remind you.
4? Anyway, with the rest of your post. Samsung isn't shitting all over Apple at all, for what they do' it's quite the opposite.
I think what people fail to recognise is the fact that Steve would have invited Tim to his home that day, Tim would have been wearing a shirt and jeans while sitting down in Steve's bedroom. It's not like Steve was driving off to Apple HQ to meet Tim. I mean, if I had an Insanely Great® idea on my deathbed for a product that would affect millions of people, I'd desperately want to call the CEO and tell him what I wanted to say. True dedication.
For those wanting a video, the main article has been updated and now includes a CNET overhead view.
http://www.apple.com/apple-events/ ?