or Connect

Posts by CGJ

Woohoo! Finally us iBrits get a front row seat in the patent fight.
Oh, my mistake. From what I've read, the A15 is the successor to the A9. My bad.
Hi guys, with all the rumours present that Apple would be switching it's processors from Samsung to TSMC for the Apple A6, do you think Apple will use TSMC's 28nm plant? And thus, use TSMC's 300mm wafers for the A6? Will they use ARM-Cortex A9 or A15? I hope they use both the A15 and TSMC's 28nm... But I don't know if ARM would have released the A15 in time for the iPad 3.
The screen resolution in the 13-inch Macbook Air means you can see the precise same content you can on the 15-inch MacBook Pro. There is a huge difference between the two screens.
5.3" display? Because I want a phone that I have to put in my bag because it won't fit in my blazer.Can't really wrong you on that. Except it's usually young students (below 16) that do this.A5 will work in the iPhone 5, it doesn't have to be identical to the current one. The iPad 2 A5 is 45nm, the iPhone one could easily be 40nm.iCloud (excluding iTuned Match) works fine in the UK and throughout the rest of Europe. My personal wish list for the iPhone 5 is:3.7" screen...
In conjunction with my last post. I would say that licensing iOS for ATV to other companies would actually be a pretty good idea. As opposed to making their own, but I suspect Apple will do what they think's best.Except for ITV. Changing the name to iTV would result in ITV suing.http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-TV-plans.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antitrust_(film) Much?
May I also point out: USB3's speed will be the same in 10 years time. Until it is replaced by USB4. However, Thunderbolt can go faster. At the moment it's 20Gbits (10 each way), in 10 years time, it could be at around 100Gbits (50 each way).
I hope Apple isn't the Titanic...
Now all we need is a SVP for Mobile Hardware, and a SVP for OS X. And that completes the whole set.