or Connect

Posts by CGJ

Press and hold on a link. You then have two options "Go to address" and "Copy". However, above that, is usually the URL.
Good on Jony, still annoyed that he's worth less then Simon Cowell. But seriously, he's ana amazing designer and si probably the reason I bought what I did from Apple.
I always have my mail apps in full screen, and I have to say that I absolutely love the new Mail app. Gives off a much better content-preview. And I feel it looks a lot more modern then the previous version of Mail. But if you don't like it, you can always choose to revert to the old version.
AIR, USB 3 is natively supported by Ivy Bridge. I hope it's included, the only reason I see it not being included is that they will be seriously trying to push Thunderbolt.
I think, since the latest iMac was only released in May, I don't think there will be another iMac until Ivy Bridge is released. So don't worry about it. I would be very surprised if there was another SandyBridge iMac released this year/early next year. In terms of your second question; likely inclusions could be:Ivy Bridge Integrated graphics chips + Upgraded discrete graphic cards Slimmer form-factor More RAM USB 3 Perhaps more Thunderbolt ports But that's...
If they decide to loosen those cases anymore my iPhone will keep falling out!
So now they've paid out for all these iPads with Tampa Bay, should we be expecting the Glazer family (owners of TBB) to do the same with Manchester United?
Well, mainly because Tim Cook is now the CEO. They have updated his page since this morning.Edit: Using Way Back Machine, a cached version shows Jeff as reporting to the COO. http://web.archive.org/web/201012202...fwilliams.html
For now at least, it appears as Jeff Williams is still holding his position as SVP for Operations, since he previously reported directly to Cook, the chances are that he will be Apple's next COO.http://www.apple.com/pr/bios/jeff-williams.html
I can think of only four words I would send to Mr. Jobs... Thank you, for everything.