or Connect

Posts by CGJ

Could we have a 'Stolen mode', please?   You know, where we can take a picture from the front/rear cameras...you know, like Prey?
We all talk of these '$0' iPhones, but minus the contract, it is still rather expensive.   An iPhone 3GS costs £319.   Over 300 quid for a phone that's 3 years old? Come on, Apple. the iPad 2 costs £329.
This is a very serious story...wait... "according to the Daily Mail." Oh, move along now...
It's our stiff upper-lip, you see.
Haha - my apologies. Being someone who has worked in the Palace of Westminster (British Parliament), I've become familiar with lockdown procedures. It's a shame they never locked it down while I was there, because it would have meant something good (like the Queen visiting, or something :D).    But yes, I was correcting the grammar. Like DigitalClips said:  
  What does, 'locking down a elementary school' mean?   Do you mean, 'locking down AN elementary school'?
  Oooh... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcXi-VYy_Yw     Currys and PC World are owned by Dixons Retail.   Woah - been a long time I've seen a Currys without it being a joint Currys/PC World.       If anything, it's Cars 2 and these rumoured sequels to Toy Story/Finding Nemo that's annoying.
He comes from the UK, why would he have political affiliation to a man that would represent the BNP in the UK?
When you get the good from us (Ive), you also get the bad (Browett).
I could just imagine Ron Johnson reading this. Reading how John Browett wants to turn his retail masterpiece into a standard, basic, unhelpful computer store like PC World.