or Connect

Posts by CGJ

You mean, like they did in Poland?    
I've got a 2011 13-inch MacBook Air running OS X 10.8.2.   This all started yesterday when I was on Photo Booth. The camera just froze, and 'Heatsink B' shot up to 88ºC and had the fans going at 6500rpm. It remained like that for a good hour or so, even after a couple of restarts and cold boot-ups. Then, the whole thing calmed down and everything appeared to be working...except the camera and ambient light sensor.   So far, I've identified that it is a...
Apple has something big up their sleeve...
Would 'a Rolls Royce among a sea of Fords' work better?
So...we've had Thunderbolt. And now we've got Lightning. This is all very, very frightening. (I couldn't resist...)
Could we have a 'Stolen mode', please?   You know, where we can take a picture from the front/rear cameras...you know, like Prey?
We all talk of these '$0' iPhones, but minus the contract, it is still rather expensive.   An iPhone 3GS costs £319.   Over 300 quid for a phone that's 3 years old? Come on, Apple. the iPad 2 costs £329.
This is a very serious story...wait... "according to the Daily Mail." Oh, move along now...
It's our stiff upper-lip, you see.
Haha - my apologies. Being someone who has worked in the Palace of Westminster (British Parliament), I've become familiar with lockdown procedures. It's a shame they never locked it down while I was there, because it would have meant something good (like the Queen visiting, or something :D).    But yes, I was correcting the grammar. Like DigitalClips said: