or Connect

Posts by CGJ

Hate to sound like a scratched CD, but the grammar in this article is absolutely terrible. I understand this place isn't run by professions, but this is just plain silly.
So, another day...   Another Blackberry blunder.   http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-blackberry-rim-tweet-backfires-20120711,0,2022210.story     "@BlackBerry helps me realise how thankful I am to have an iPhone."  
  Hear, hear.    And while $599 is considered 'cheap' by some, I can assure people that it's not for most people. Especially when you have to add a mouse, display, keyboard etc.
  You know what? You've just brought back a series of old memories from when I was like 6 years old, in a world where we had one Windows 98 computer and one Mac (beige box, multi-coloured logo) computer per classroom. Although the 98 computer had virtually the same program.
Slightly faster on my MBA, but without all my normal apps. Shut down is faster, too.
I disagree. I use iWeb all the time, I just upload to my own FTP (so I can use my own domain). I've tried virtually every other Windows/Mac based alternative, I still am yet to find ONE that beats iWeb in its simplicity and ease-of-use. Do I use one of the god-awful templates? No, I took mine from Pages and make a custom-designed website. I hope the reason why they dropped iWeb was because they were going to introduce an 'iApp' or something, where you can make a website,...
  What are you talking about? How many service packs have over 200 new features? Including major changes like Voice Dictation, deeper iCloud sync, Notification Centre, new Safari and Facebook/Twitter integration?
It's a simple and logical thought: You have more money, you pay more taxes. 
Puma = Genus  Cougar (Mountain Lion) = Species   Panther is the strange one.
Shame it doesn't let you rate the podcasts you download :(