or Connect

Posts by CGJ

You can't accuse someone of being an Apple fanboy, then act like an Android one.
  You say that as though anyone who pirates movies is the scum of the earth. And to be honest, it's one of the lesser problems on the internet. Focus needs to be on serious offences, like paedophilia. Not downloading a movie that's already grossing hundreds of millions of dollars (or software from a multibillion company, like Apple, Microsoft or Adobe).   Impossible. Many services use P2P that aren't torrent sites.
Hate to sound like a scratched CD, but the grammar in this article is absolutely terrible. I understand this place isn't run by professions, but this is just plain silly.
So, another day...   Another Blackberry blunder.   http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-blackberry-rim-tweet-backfires-20120711,0,2022210.story     "@BlackBerry helps me realise how thankful I am to have an iPhone."  
  Hear, hear.    And while $599 is considered 'cheap' by some, I can assure people that it's not for most people. Especially when you have to add a mouse, display, keyboard etc.
  You know what? You've just brought back a series of old memories from when I was like 6 years old, in a world where we had one Windows 98 computer and one Mac (beige box, multi-coloured logo) computer per classroom. Although the 98 computer had virtually the same program.
Slightly faster on my MBA, but without all my normal apps. Shut down is faster, too.
I disagree. I use iWeb all the time, I just upload to my own FTP (so I can use my own domain). I've tried virtually every other Windows/Mac based alternative, I still am yet to find ONE that beats iWeb in its simplicity and ease-of-use. Do I use one of the god-awful templates? No, I took mine from Pages and make a custom-designed website. I hope the reason why they dropped iWeb was because they were going to introduce an 'iApp' or something, where you can make a website,...
  What are you talking about? How many service packs have over 200 new features? Including major changes like Voice Dictation, deeper iCloud sync, Notification Centre, new Safari and Facebook/Twitter integration?
It's a simple and logical thought: You have more money, you pay more taxes.