or Connect

Posts by copeland

Bezel, Top and Cut out for the Home button just seem to be scaled up version of the iphone5s. Don't believe Apple would do this. Not for me.
Just an advice for Samsung: "Innovate don't litigate!!"
I just checked the Apple site and you are correct.The question now is: Is Apple forced by European low to manage it that way or was Apple massaging the whole process to let us customers pay for Apple's tax cuts in Ireland?
When hardwiring the phone can it then use the bigger antennas of the car, or would it still use it's one with all the rays being reflected inside the car until they can escape through one of the windows?
 When I think about what is released by the labels I have just one thought: "Help!"
Florian Mueller from Foss patents gave these Samsung statements regarding the verdict a nice touch 
"Warehouse 13"
Why is iPad2 and iPad3 the same speed? Are all the resources of the A5X processor going to the display and don't show up in the test?
All these numbers don't mean anything, when you know that Apple's market share dropped from 62% to 32%. With Others taking the lion share of 42%. Is that Others Inc. or a chinese manufacturer? /s   With Acer coming in at 5th position with 3%, how many Others do you have to lump together to hit 42%? Can IDC name all the companies that reside under Others?
What channels does NPD Display search check? Screen orders? As the 5c and 5s share the same screen how can they distinguish those two phones?