or Connect

Posts by copeland

Maybe shareholders should sue Apple for making so crappy software that they get sued all the time, therefore losing time and money./s
No matter how the appellate court decides, Bromwich has made a lot of easy money 
It's nice to read this controversial thoughts between Cook and Zuckerberg but what is really disturbing is that Zuckerberg's concept is working. Even when you tell people to their face, you are the product the advertisers are the customer they will just reply:"As long as it doesn't cost me money I don't" care!". And there are so many millions of them. No Facebook in my family but Whatsapp is still getting used by other members of the family
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.n-tv.de%2Fwirtschaft%2FApple-ist-wertvoller-als-Russlands-Aktienmarkt-article13963631.html&edit-text=&act=url   What about this option? ... Better not  
The carriers in Europe will fight teeth and nails for the old system.When you travel in Europe you can go through 2-3 countries easily. So by making it a pita to get a local sim people will resort to roaming. And we all know roaming is the golden cash cow. More and more people will use data and will not want to pass on it in foreign countries.So the number of people using roaming in Europe will increase steadily. Apple's idea to make it easy for the customers to get a...
Just a small technical correction here. Many of you talk about transparent aluminum but Saphire is a transparent alumina (aluminum is the metal, alumina is the ceramic).
But Apple is trading here a possible 20% increase in usable time for a meager 7% reduction in weight.I don't have a iPad Air and neither a iPad Air2 so I can't say if the reduction in weight is discernible.
I wanted to buy a iPhone 5c for my daughter. But with all new binaries going fat next february 8GB of flash with a bigger iOS8 look a bit scary.
You haven't really read my post. I said that Apple is giving the mini a lackluster price/performance ratio in comparison to its iMac and mobile offerings. Never talked about the competitors, only about Apple!
Your arguments are balanced and hard to rebut.I think that you and the PC manufacturers are right, at least within a short time frame, and from a pure business point of view.But seeing how many people use their laptops as de facto desktops I can't believe that the desktop is as dead as it is proclaimed.Maybe I am just a dreamer? May be I am, as I said before, just to much niche in my needs. The same as with jumbo phones. I don't think 6'' phones are the way to go.The same...