or Connect

Posts by copeland

Interestingly Apple's iPhone leads in 8 out of 11 countries regarding internet usage.
If Apple introduces the iTV I just hope that they don't kill the ATV. They tend to offer very few different models in one category and to be honest my TV in the living room is larger than 30'' and the TVs in other rooms are a lot smaller (because of space constraints). I have no problem with iTV as long as the keep selling the ATV.
I don't know if even THE Steve thought about the iPhone in 1998 already. Possibly he did but there was no iPhone until 2007.
+1
I think this is a more US-centric problem. In Austria for instance you can get a 19€/month plan that includes 1,000 free sms and 2,1000 free voice minutes (and you only get the minutes billed when you actively call someone). As long as you are selecting a plan that includes a good number of sms I don't think the carriers make a lot of money with sms in Europe. So resistance from the carriers from our side of the pond could be quiet minimal.
Well if you are gripping the iP4 then you are holding it wrong!
Remembering those high tech tales of yesterday ... I start feeling really old!
++ The iPhone is beautiful as it is delivered by Apple. Putting a case on it just makes it ugly.
But that is going to almost triple the weight in comparison to aluminum. So a steel cover with 1/3 of the glasses thickness has still the same weight. I think they still can save some weight but a lot less.
The only real pro for aluminum on the back of the iP5 is weight. Getting rid of the glass on the back could save Apple quite some weight. And yes I like the design of the iP4 as it is now.