or Connect

Posts by copeland

All these numbers don't mean anything, when you know that Apple's market share dropped from 62% to 32%. With Others taking the lion share of 42%. Is that Others Inc. or a chinese manufacturer? /s   With Acer coming in at 5th position with 3%, how many Others do you have to lump together to hit 42%? Can IDC name all the companies that reside under Others?
What channels does NPD Display search check? Screen orders? As the 5c and 5s share the same screen how can they distinguish those two phones?
 Last years phone was always $ 550. This year Apple just increased margins on last years phone.
I would love I could add Unknown numbers to the block list.
 My observation is that a lot of women carry those large screen phones. And as a trend they don't put it in a purse but carry it in their hands all the time. Don't know if that is sign of addiction or something else. I use my phone for making phone calls  managing my contacts and calendar, reading e-mail and looking things up on the web when on the road.The 4'' screen of my iP 5 is big enough for my usage pattern. I just hope Apple will continue to make high end phone with...
Could we ask the NSA how many individual iOS and Android devices have been used last month for internet and how many for regular phone calls. I would love to check the 1 Billion Android (activated) number! 
The watch can be tacked on with a widget 
I'm most interested in games and apps.
The title should read "Windows Phone and Blackberry more secure than iOS!" /s
That's one of the problems with our world. If you cannot squeeze out dollars of it, it is of no value. /s To me my privacy is of great value.