or Connect

Posts by copeland

Smart watches are an interesting concept. But I will take a wait and see approach until they are able to work 7+days on a single charge. Wireless charging would also be great!
Will be interesting to see when the first class action suit comes along because the "AppleWatch" they bought at the CES has not feature parity with the watches sold only 3 months later. In September Apple marketed their watch with so many features and at the CES only a few were incorporated in the watch. /s
Problem, we don't know what a "small phone" is by the definition of Flurry. The iP5s could already be a "medium phone". Furthermore the more affluent phone buyers could have decided that the iP6 is too big and they wait for Apple to possibly create a reasonable sized phone with state of the art technology again next year. (which does not challenge the big success the iP6 series is!) I could also argue the iP6plus isn't a big seller because all "phablets" are just 15% of...
Maybe shareholders should sue Apple for making so crappy software that they get sued all the time, therefore losing time and money./s
No matter how the appellate court decides, Bromwich has made a lot of easy money 
It's nice to read this controversial thoughts between Cook and Zuckerberg but what is really disturbing is that Zuckerberg's concept is working. Even when you tell people to their face, you are the product the advertisers are the customer they will just reply:"As long as it doesn't cost me money I don't" care!". And there are so many millions of them. No Facebook in my family but Whatsapp is still getting used by other members of the family
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.n-tv.de%2Fwirtschaft%2FApple-ist-wertvoller-als-Russlands-Aktienmarkt-article13963631.html&edit-text=&act=url   What about this option? ... Better not  
The carriers in Europe will fight teeth and nails for the old system.When you travel in Europe you can go through 2-3 countries easily. So by making it a pita to get a local sim people will resort to roaming. And we all know roaming is the golden cash cow. More and more people will use data and will not want to pass on it in foreign countries.So the number of people using roaming in Europe will increase steadily. Apple's idea to make it easy for the customers to get a...
Just a small technical correction here. Many of you talk about transparent aluminum but Saphire is a transparent alumina (aluminum is the metal, alumina is the ceramic).
But Apple is trading here a possible 20% increase in usable time for a meager 7% reduction in weight.I don't have a iPad Air and neither a iPad Air2 so I can't say if the reduction in weight is discernible.