or Connect

Posts by copeland

Would be great if that was a 4'' phone with this years technology (2015).
That would sound Apple like and I hope they do it that way.But I haven't found any report on how Apple will do. Will absolutely wait until I know how it works.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/personalfinance/bank-accounts/10416659/Engineers-claim-to-prove-risks-of-contactless-bank-cards.html
Not necessarily. I think it was a British University that proved that you can comfortably read data from a NFC chip with the receiver being 3/4 meters away from the chip.I want to know if Apple can suppress the reading of the chip unless you press TouchID. Furthermore what data are transmitted. Is it data that will change with every transaction or can my data be mined?Furthermore I want to know if Apple will sometime start to deliver this years technology in smaller (4'')...
Nice little typo! ;-)
They are still selling PC with PS/2 keyboards as standard.
You forgot about Flash. Without Flash it is not up to date!
If it wasn't that sad the verdict against Apple would start looking comical.
Amazon at work, fighting for the best price for the consumer! /s
The EU is investigating the tax regulation of Ireland, Luxemburg and the Netherlands for giving Apple anticompetitive advantage via lower taxes. If the EU finds any wrong doing it will be that of the tax offices in those countries. But never the less Apple will have to pay higher taxes.But for click bait it is better to write Apple is investigated when the tax offices and their tax agreements with Apple are at issue.