or Connect

Posts by copeland

The title should read "Windows Phone and Blackberry more secure than iOS!" /s
That's one of the problems with our world. If you cannot squeeze out dollars of it, it is of no value. /s To me my privacy is of great value.
Is there a way to switch it off safely. Thinking of NSA and Google this sounds really creepy. That's an absolut no go for me!
What qualifies a phone to be called a smart phone. Are there any minimum specifications it has to meet?  
Compression is already aweful on regular HD. What will compression be doing to 4K content?  
Could be a  reasonable explanation for this accident.
But when she grabs the phone and not the charger all she can touch are ~5V (USB voltage). That shouldn't even be enough for a tingle on the skin (even when dripping wet). On the other hand if the charger was broken and supplied 110V AC (220V AC?) the phone should have been fried already? Besides the tragedy for the family I have got some skepticism on the report.  
When thorougly reading the article you can read that Apple made 15billion operating profits in the EU and 10% of revenues are attributed ot the UK. That would mean that Apple made ~1,5billion operating profits in the UK, but they are reporting 102million. Do you really think that selling goods in the UK is so much more expensive than in the rest of the EU? The question that has to be answered is why has Apple so mediocre profits in the UK!   Is Apple Ireland...
Doesn't blocking ads on Android counter Google's business plan?
I'm curious what Samsung's profit in mobile department will be after Apple departed with their parts to other suppliers.