or Connect

Posts by copeland

Ah that's just more Android and Surface users changing there user agent to iPad because the web ist optimized for the iPad. /s  
Never going to use it because of their rotten privacy policy. I'd like to keep my private data private.   https://www.google.at/search?q=whatsapp+privacy+concerns&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:de:official&client=firefox-a  
  Well you already got data mined. Never heard of the privacy mess that WA is? I wouldn't touch WA with a 10 foot pole. But that's me. I know many that have no issue with giving up their privacy.  
I just don't see the content for these TVs. Screen tech is allready so far ahead of content that most 1080p TVs don't show content made for it. With 4K TVs this is just increasing so much that it isn't funny any more.  
  So she really suggests that Apple should get a loan to pay a higher dividend? Does she dislike companies with no debt?
I hope that if Apple feels the need to make a 5'' iPhone that they keep the 4'' version too. I don't understand the usefullness of a phablet. For those with not so good eyesight there is allready a solution to that problem. It's been in use for several 100years, tested and found to work.  
  +1 I would like to know if the suppliers were over promising or if Apple was gambling on their quest to get the iMac thinner and thinner.
If these features don't drive consumer demand it should be easy for Samsung to remove those. As long as they don't do it, halt the sales; looks easy to me! 
Could Apple just shift the production of the 9.7" screens to LG and let Sharp make the smaller ones?  
Would Apple go again with just one supplier? Maybe TSMC for the iPhone on 28nm and Samsung on 32nm for the iPad? Hopefully they can find a few more reliable suppliers for the chips.