or Connect

Posts by copeland

If you believe THE Steve Apple is not building a Space Station but a Spaceship. I think construction should start in 2012 in Cupertino!
Can you operate the whole 4.5'' screen one handed?I don't need a larger screen for a phone. The iPod touch could get a bigger screen.But the central purpose of a phone is to make a call and I don't need a bigger screen to make calls.
Today Apple won the lawsuit against the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Duesseldorf. Samsung must not sell the Galaxy Tab in Germany. http://www.n-tv.de/technik/Galaxy-Ta...le4261101.html Sorry the linked article is in German.
I like the design of the iP4 and I think it could be good enough for another 9 months. Short update this September, same exteriors upgraded internals. All new iP6 next summer. But the slimmer IPhone in this video looks pretty slick. YouTube Video of iP5? Copied from this AI report. Apple's iPhone 5 rumored with metal chassis, less than 4-inch screen
Could these "new i-Phone" covers suit a new slightly revamped iPod touch? The iPod touch already has rounded corners and is thinner than the IP4.
+1 You are so right. Populating the ban list with these people makes reading AI a lot more fun!
Would have loved to pay the same price if they had added a 64/128GB SSD drive for OSX and a few often used apps. A SSD drive really would have been a killer feature!
If you don't mind the external drive you can use any USB DVD drive for 40 bucks you can buy at any electronics shop.
+1
Has anybody a good idea why Apple is sliding although all analysts are giving it an overweight rating with price targets going even to the 500s?