or Connect

Posts by AbsoluteDesignz

you know...I really like the look of the new iPod touches...
wrong...
I don't recall saying that...and Wright Brothers had an asterix for a reason. I figured you'd get the point instead of being pedantic...but I see you made the rather predictable choice.
are you serious? 1.5 years after the iPhone and half a year after the 3G...that's when Android was released to the public...or nearly 2 years after the announcement of the iPhone or 2.33 years after Schmidt joined the board.How the hell do you copy the timing by being 1.5 years behind it's release...how is it wrong to adjust your product which is unreleased and is by nature malleable to better compete in a new era of mobile computing ushered in by Apple? Since when is...
and rely on a third party for their success? that would've been rather dumb. What happens when Microsoft makes a better offer? Or maybe Apple decides to go their own route with services anyways? The only reason you think it would've been smart for Google to rely solely on Apple for their mobile success is because you gargle Apples like 90% of the people here.Google had plans of going mobile since 2005...before Schmidt was even on the board at Apple so you can't even use...
drop down menu isn't drop down notification...and Apple still violates some of the claims in Google's application...but even so, I'm not speaking of violating patents (I honestly don't care that Apple adopted a rather intuitive notification method I think that is how tech should work, especially in software) I'm speaking of lifting entire concepts and making them your own...you lot like to bitch about a touchscreen OS, or icons, or a completely different and altogether...
I see you all bathe in this bullshit FUD every damn day. And people aren't getting tired of anything...because nothing is happening...you are purposefully turning molehills into mountains because you hate Google for no other reason than they compete with Apple..you use these relatively inconsequential happenings as a shield for your irrationality.It's like someone claiming they don't like Apple because of that Foxconn BS... utterly meaningless except as an enforcer of some...
Could've just mentioned to everyone you were a big baby in a lot less words.
Thereby enforcing my point that this is based upon your gargling Apples and not based on any real concern or reason...thank you. At least you're honest.
They copied it as a whole HOW?Explain what that means...that bullshit may impress your other circle jerk friends but how about you actually tell me something as opposed to some meaningless soundbyte.