or Connect

Posts by AbsoluteDesignz

lol @ the drop down from Lisa...reach much? Show me this drop down from Lisa please so I can laugh at you more.Rubber banding hardly, if at all...plus Apple wasn't the first to use that effect, they simply patented it...Slide to unlock? eh, 2.3 sure I'll let you have that, 4.1? nope...4.1 specifically avoids the language of the patent.But lol @ dropdown from lisa...if that's all you can come up with then that's sad for someone who so vehemently claims this copy shit.
The current vitriol has EVERYTHING to do with Google's place as maker of Android and other Apple competing products and little to nothing to do with "privacy" violations.Hence why there was a gigantic stink made when it was found that Google bypassed Safari settings...yet not a word mentioned when it was pointed out that nearly everyone bypassed those same settings for the same exact reasons, some even going as far as to suggest to devs to do the same thing.You are using a...
you can not copy the concept of a damn touchscreen OS...period...and if you are suggesting such, then you are suggesting Apple copied the concept of personal computing.you cannot copy the idea of using icons in said touchscreen OS, to do so you are suggesting Apple copied the idea of using icons on a mobile phone.you cannot copy using capacitive screens which enable multiple points input, to do so you are erroneously suggesting Apple had any part in inventing that tech.you...
Then be a gentleman and point out how I'm wrong....
1) Apple doesn't own the idea of a touchscreen interface, so you lose that point (sidenote: when Apple mentions Schmidt stole anything or did some crazy board shit then bring it up otherwise you sound like a crazy conspiracy nut - a company realizing the future of computing and adapting it's model before release is not underhanded, it's fucking genius) Samsung got slammed because of it's outright copying in Touchwhiz, not because it used Android. HTC is being targeted for...
I'd rather keep a free and open internet where ads are unobtrusive so the companies win, the indie sites stay up, websites can offer services to the most number of people without the need for a checkout, and pay sites can exist where they find their place.The only reason so many of you are silently advocating a pay per site internet is because one of the largest ad agencies in the world happens to build a few products that compete with Apple products.and also 19.99 a year...
can someone point out to me the dangers and/or negatives of ad tracking?
would you guys prefer a pay per site type of internet? Like Appleinsider for 19.99 a year?
what's copied?
indeed.What's worse though is other sites are reporting it as a copy as well...if I were HP I'd engage in a rather aggressive PR campaign to do my best to dispel these claims.