or Connect

Posts by Chandra69

But ... 
TIMMMM... YOU SAID YOU DOUBLED DOWN THE SECURITYYYY.  I DONT WANT THESE LEAKS PLEASEEE!!!
I want to see Apple ads again like ... Hi I'm Mac. I 'm a PC.
If that 5.x'' phone allows me testing apps for all iphone screen sizes... I will buy whatever the huge-screen phone Apple makes!  Otherwise... I will stick with iPhone 5S screen size. Dont want any bigger phone!
This is the first question I wanted to ask!
 He is not Transformers and not Captain America.   But, he is the Captain who Transformed America's [innovation] and brought Commerciality. And, who cares success... journey is the reward. /* That is too much  */
I wonder if mini has that much dashboard space! Sorry!
MacRumors say it positive - like NO REVERSE ENGINEERING. But IT WAS ACCEPTED BY BOTH PARTIES. http://www.macrumors.com/2014/04/14/windows-phone-8-1-passbook-passes/
Its not about CPU or tech.Its about patents. Talent migration. Need-to-innovate-our-own-thing.
For all those aholes comparing Steve and Tim... I just want to tell you to shut up.   Steve is one of his kinds, legendary. Where as Tim had been good in studies. Achieved grades. Had grown to the CEO position. Tim is not Steve.  But Tim is Tim and he is the best for Apple right now!   Congrats Tim!  But still, you have lots to achieve more!   // IN OTHER COUNTRIES - Lifetime Achievement Award is given to those people who are about to die or who retired.  :)