or Connect

Posts by Chandra69

Android also?  
I. LOVE. THIS COMPANY.
FIRST, WE NEED SPLIT SCREEN MODE.  At least on this MEGA iPAD.
Not the major release OSs.  Updates get installed. No one tests updates (?).
Meanwhile... iOS 8.0.1 is breaking everything. Not good for enterprise Apple.
Not surprised!   But, actually I was surprised couple of days back for TSMC was in full swing making A8.  
Samsung, please send your camera crew to shoot them and make an ad.  F you Sammy!   Samsung do not understand what it takes to EARN a cult status and Loyal Customers.    Dear Fandroids, come and seek asylum. You will not be disappointed.
I see a big conspiracy here. God? Or Historians?// I never believe what history says. It was written 90% wrong.
Even though the finger print digi-data is saved on secured enclave on a chip, I am not so happy and sure about opening this to all developers. If they can open this to developers, why not Pay?  If something goes wrong... Apple's reputation gets spoiled irreversibly. 
I won't be expecting "Switch to Mac" kind of ads thing will come for iPhone/iOS. Because, those were the times when PCs were leading.  But iOS is leading now.     Again, it is like counter-acting the SamDung ad campaign. I don't think now people will welcome it.  Personally, would love to see Apple hunting Samsung in their ads, as a ardent lover of "I am Mac" ads.