or Connect

Posts by Chandra69

Now, iPHone looks like Samsung phones. But no one cares... because  1. It can be Apple's slap to Samsung  2. People think still iPhone is cool. 
 I meant he can push iWork to Enterprise.  But nothing can beat Excel. But still...
Ohh!  How can he say that while he is having iWork in action!   Is this to show enterprises that Apple is going in good terms with Microsoft?  
Even if cultural differences are there... Tim should try to buy, isn't it?  First, race for good technology is high.  Culture can be learnt. If you are religiously concentrate on Culture while acquiring companies... Apple may lose some valuable patents!  I really wanted NEST to be acquired by Apple. But... 
Angela is joining Apple next week. When Angela joins Apple and takes stage in coming Apple Event... it will be the best dressed moment on the stage! First ever lady to talk on Apple Stage.   But what about 2 million pounds performance bonus?  Apple will pay that?  
Facebook does not know that all Facebook friends are not real friends. 
Who is the other one?  I am curious!  ;)
YES YES YES YES YES YES!  Pleaseeee!   But....
But ... 
TIMMMM... YOU SAID YOU DOUBLED DOWN THE SECURITYYYY.  I DONT WANT THESE LEAKS PLEASEEE!!!