or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

I couldn't agree more. With the average cell phone plan running about $85 a month.. nobody is concerned about paying $3 more per month for iPhone.  If anything people will be surprised that the "cheap" Android phones they were used to getting for **free, for Buy1Get1Free or for $99 with a new two year contract** are only $3 cheaper a month than a iPhone.  That being such.. they will gladly pay the couple bucks more for the iPhone. The vast majority of Android users I know...
I think you are confused. The 6+ they are releasing is NOT copying Apple's mid-cycle naming convention.  It is copying the larger screened iPhone6 Plus, which was announced & released for sale at the exact same time as the iPhone6.   Apple's mid-cycle naming convention uses an S to indicate it is a "mid-cycle" release (ex: iPhone3GS, 4S, 5S, etc).  Expect Apple's mid-cycle naming convention to announce the iPhone6S & 6S Plus later on this year.  A release that will happen...
Sounds like you've never used a 2015 Macbook.  The Force Touch implementation on my '15 MBP retina is wonderful and size of the trackpad is pretty close to the size of the actual screen on my iPhone6+.  I switched directly from a 2014 non-FT MBP retina and was able to directly compare the two.. I absolutely prefer the 2015 FT trackpad.  You would swear that you clicking on the trackpad, but in reality we already know it never actually moves.
So why are viruses, spamware and spyware still so widely rampant on Windows? Yes I know.. I know.. Windows is more popular and hacxs0rs simply create more stuff for Windows OS.. but simply surfing the wrong websites can bring a new Windows computer without any additional protection to a crawl.  Hell visit the wrong one and it may make it completely unusable without a wipe/reload.  Installing some type of malicious tool blocker/remover is an absolute MUST on a new Windows...
My guess would be the hardware was upgraded.  I'd bet the 2014 & 2015 models shipped with slower, last generation resistive based touch based screens.. where as the 2016 models have current generation capacitive touch based screens along with a faster processor & more RAM. https://techexplainer.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/resistive-vs-capacitive-touchscreen/ This would also explain why CarPlay cannot be retrofitted to 2014 & 2015 models.  
 I'd say it comes down to logistics.  Every major manufacturer orders parts in bulk and under large contracts.  I'd bet the contract for the parts for the 'old' iMac simply ran out prematurely and since it was time to renew the order, it simply made more sense to go ahead with the newer components build.  The plan all along was to have all of this happen the same week as WWDC, but the order simply happened sooner than expected.  Rather than let customers wait again on...
Umm if we are talking about the Samsung 951 SSD.. then my two month old 2015 13" rMBP has the same SSD.  This drive (along with ForchTouch trackpad) debuted in the 13" retina MBP's the first week of March.   I'm not a spec-whore.. but I believe it is capable of up to 2.2GB/s.. or three times as fast as SATA-3.  Its been real world tested to around 1.5GB/s with various file transfer programs.  
Who are you?
I was one of those people who were seriously disappointed and frustrated with the launch of the new Retina Macbook.  I actually set my alarm to wake up at 3am EST just to order it.  It was supposed to be a surprise gift for my fiancee who had her 6 year old Macbook Unibody (the old white one) stolen a month ago.. and has been struggling trying to make it day-to-day without her computer.  I woke up on time for the order, logged in and saw that the quoted ship times were 1-3...
I believe Ferrari has had CarPlay in vehicles for the past year.  Lambroghini or some other very expensive maker also offers. Hyundai will be the first mass market maker to offer it.  2016 Sonata's (and other Hyundai vehicles) are supposed to support both Apple Carplay and Google's Android Auto.  Look for 2016's to hit the lot in a couple of months.