or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

Thanks for the explanation!
Pretty sure data roaming was turned off by default on my iOS devices. Also pretty sure than when roaming, you will recieve a SMS message stating exactly what the roaming charges will be per minute for voice and per MB for data.  Not sure how someone can get "surprised" by this.
Samsung really only ever had one gimmick that worked.  Big screens.  It was simply a matter before they ran out screen sizes or people got tired of going larger.   The entire reason why Samsung phones dominated the smartphone market, is that they were first to push screen sizes for smartphones.  They offered screen sizes in every size imaginable.  The big bright colors + $99/Buy1Get1Free promotions attracted customers by the millions.  Now that those customers have...
Wonder if 7.1.2 kills the Pangu jailbreak? Either way, thank god I upgraded my iPhone & iPad Mini to 7.1.1 a few days ago!!
 You are confusing yourself.  Maybe you need to go back and re-read, what I wrote before you reply again. I said Apple will offer the 128GB size on both the 4.7" & 5.5" models simply because many people do not want a ridiculously large screened smartphone, but still have the need for alot of storage.
 Still doesn't make sense. Not everyone wants to walk around talking on a flatscreen monitor.  There are plenty of people like myself who do have the storage needs for 128GB of space on their smartphone.. but simply do not want to look like a circus clown talking on a 5.5" screen phone.
Doesnt make sense.  Because Money.   Look I love Apple as much as the next fan.  I have iPhone, iPad, iPod, AppleTV, Mac, Airport, etc.  And if there's one thing I've learned from buying these devices is that Apple is first and foremost a hardware company.  Meaning the vast majority of their profits come from hardware.  There is no way in hell they would miss out on the opportunity to sell a $899 128GB iPhone6 with a 4.7" screen to those consumers who wish to own one....
 1) Apple uses premium materials backed by premium software & customer service.  In other words (generally speaking).. when you pay more,  you get more.   Having used Windows laptops for 15 years.. and now having owned Macbooks for the past 3 years.. I have personally experienced the night & day difference between the average Windows laptop & average Macbook.   You literally cannot pay me to go back to using a Windows laptop again.   Devices like a laptop (or a smartphone)...
Thanks! Thats actually the best freebie yet!
I'd rather pay 99cents to see this offer never ever available again.