or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

Yeah I gotta call bullshyt. How do you not see the window, nor the actual DOOR HANDLES on the glass door?
Exactly why I only bought 2 BR discs.. after owning over 500 DVDs. Optical media is dying. Everyday there becomes less and less reasons to continue using optical media or storage. Combine the instant gratification of movie purchases/rentals thru iTunes, the convenience of watching that movie with iCloud from anywhere with a decent internet connection and the 95% quality of BR.. and its a no brainer decision for me.
Was planning on picking up a second ATV for the bedroom anyways, so I'll def be getting this!
I stream Pandora to/from work during my commute. I also check facebook & email, play games, send 1000's of messages & pics via iMessage and watch quite a few youtube videos. The highest amount of monthly data I've ever used was 2.2GB.. and that was while I was biz travel to San Francisco for 9 days and I was using my iPhone's WiFi hotspot to play around 40 hours of Call of Duty Black Ops on my Xbox 360 that I brought along with me. My average use is around 1GB a...
Random Police officers took 45 ipads off store shelves in China. Yes. 45 ipads. Thats the story. http://www.engadget.com/2012/02/13/a...izure-lawsuit/ The scope of this operation remains unclear, though China.com reports that as of 5:00 PM yesterday, authorities had seized some 45 iPad 2s. Retailers who voluntarily removed their iPads apparently did so to protect their stocks from confiscation, and are reportedly continuing to sell the tablet behind the counter.
I'm not an Apple stockholder.. and this new still makes me happy. Why? Because it tells me that other people see the value in Apple products just like I do. And as long as the company continues to profit well of their formula thats been so successful, they will continue to deliver excellent products instead getting into low price leader wars like pretty much every other consumer electronics company. If their product model wasnt working and sales were falling (i.e....
Android tablet wont dominate the iPad, because tablets are not heavily subsidized like their cellphone counterparts. Unlike a smartphone that can be literally given away for free with a 2 year contract, tablets are generally sold wifi only, and with no contract.. leaving the consumer to pay the full retail price. So when the time comes to spend upwards of $500 on a tablet.. it takes a serious hardcore Android fan to choose Android over the iPad. The situation is even...
That doesnt examine the whole picture, but it still remains true. The now 2 and 1/2 year old, 3GS phone is still "selling" in the millions.. the the tune of 2 million this holiday season!! Why? Because its FREE with a 2 year contract and consumers love anything with the word free in it (A 2 year contract is still a $2000 commitment to a telecom). That said the 3GS is simply too many generations behind, to steal much marketshare from the B1G1F & 99cent Android phones...
Exactly. The main reason Android handsets are popular.. is because they are cheap. Its a poor man's iPhone. The Buy1Get1Free offers, the 99cent offers, the straight out free phones just sign a contract. Thats not even talking about the 100's of Android phones priced well below $100. Now thats not to Android isnt a great platform. It has matured much, and provides great competition to iOS. Flagship Android phones are now available with amazing features, big screens...
These companies are competing bass-ackwards. This is how it works: A) Watch whatever Apple brings to market, B) Copy it as much as possible and offer your own cheaper solution. You could apply that logic to the iTunes store, App store, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Air and even the AppleTV. While none of these products were the absolute first in their category, they are currently ranked as the most popular & by far the most successful. Every competitor is...