or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

Smart decision on Apple's move to jump ship early.  Between Android success based on being a stolen product from Apple.. and Google purposely limiting the iOS version of its Map app.  Google was long from the being a friend, and much more closer to being an enemy.  The sooner the switched from Google products, they better off they are.  And what better way to use some of that $100+ Billion in the bank.. than by making themselves more self-sufficient.  Even Facebook is...
  So what you are saying is you havent used the new Maps.   Which is disappointing, considering you spend your entire life buying every smartphone & tablet possible.  Whats wrong, money ran out?
  Holy Shit!  The Verizon iPhone5 is unlocked for both international & domestic!!!   Definitely worth the $$$!!!   http://www.theverge.com/2012/9/21/3369702/verizon-iphone-5-gsm-unlocked   New owners of the Verizon iPhone 5 are being met with an unexpected but welcome surprise today: the device comes fully unlocked out of the box. That will come as great news for customers that travel overseas and it even allows you to insert an AT&T nano-SIM if the desire strikes you....
  Its basically better coverage.  It covers drops, spills and screen breakage.   Those things were technically not covered under Apple care.  Also the deductible for a new phone is now $49 with AC+, instead of $99 that was with AC.
I paid full price for my Verizon 32GB 5 this morning.. and went ahead and got AppleCare+.   Sucked that these companies are absolutely raping in prices.. and for the first time in my life I've paid pretty much $900 for a fukking cellphone!! ($749phone+$99AC+48tax), but I'm already starting to see/reap some of the benefits:   1) Mailing my old Verizon 32GB 4S off to Amazon today, who are giving me $455 in store credit. 2) AppleCare+ is $99.. but you are covered...
Is anyone really surprised Apple maps 1.0 is not equal to Google Maps 6.0?   Give it a few months.. maybe even a year.  With user feedback and resources focused on the Apple maps.. they will eventually catch up.  I have no doubt a company with a $100 Billion in the bank.. can make a great map app.
  Why are you trying to make it more difficult than it is.   If you know of another product thats using A15cores right now, then post a link to it here.  If not.. then what the hell are you trying to prove?
802.11AC isnt just useful for streaming HD video and large files.  SSD drives, Network Storage and upto 1Gbs internet connections are all available right now.  While very few have access to 1Gbs internet, both Verizon & Comcast offer 300+Mbs packages to those who want to pay for it.  Dont be surprised if those speeds continue to double or cheapen.. as other ISP's play catchup.  Hardware upgrades have considerably increased the horsepower of consumer devices like the...
About f**king time.  If there's ANY area in consumer technology that could use a major overhaul.. its the mobile entertainment systems, touchscreen navs and control panels currently available in vehicles.  I am continually amazed how outdated, intuitive and difficult these systems are to use.  From the experience of using them in my own cars, to investigating whats available from aftermarket big names (Pioneer, Kenwood, Alpine, Sony, etc) to even driving rental cars on...
I predict their relationship will only further seperate from here out.  Apple will continue to look for replacement manufacters whenever possible.. and will no longer trust Samsung on its most trusted and secretive parts.  Can you imagine if Samsung was producing the new IPS screen on the upcoming iPhone5, instead of LG.  If they were producing that part.. I'd bet money that a Galaxy S3i would magically pop on on on Sept 11th, with an IPS screen.