or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

Except that actual factual data & common sense would tell you diffferently.     How much has the styling of the iPhone changed in 5 years?  How much has the styling of the iPad changed in 3 years?  How much has the styling of the iMac changed in 4 years?  How much has the styling iPod changed over 10 years?  How much as the styling of the AppleTV changed in 5 years? How much as the styling of the Macbook Pro changed in 5 years? How much as the styling of the Macbook Air...
I still call bullshyt on several reasons:   1)  How many pictures did we see of the aboslutely-guaranteed-to-be-it-because-Jesus-himself-said-so iPhone5 prototype.. and we only got the 4S.  It was supposed to have a curved body & wider 4" screen.  Every blog/techsite/leak swore up & down the iPhone5 was coming in for sure in October 2011.  So much so, I watched the whole announcement and was absolutely sure the 5 was still going to show up after the 4S and look like...
  This whole ordeal is about one company legally trying to stop another company from blatantly copying their hardware designs, software features, accessories, boxing and even storefront.   How you came to such an immature conclusion, I have no idea.  But this isnt the first time you posted something, looking for extra attention.  Colour me unsurprised.
  And yet you still miss the point of the Apple products.  Apple has never been in some secret competition to be the #1 leader in sales, activation or marketshare.  The reason why their products are successful is because they dont follow the market trend train.  Apple's #1 goal is the best user experience.  Look at pretty much every product they sell.  The iPod looked the same for years.  The Macbook looked the same for years.  The iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, Extreme Router,...
10 million.  15 million.  20 million.   Does it really matter?  No other tablet is even capable of approaching the iPad's marketshare.
  110% agreed.   My time is worth as much as my money.  You couldnt pay me to go back to using cheaper, more frustrating devices that have questionable build quality.  The reason why I made the switch to Apple is because of all the things I did not have to worry about.  From my wifi router to my Macbook Air.. I've switched to Apple.. and gotten rid of so many technical headaches and gremlins.   There is something so incredibly satisfying about a well built product, that...
  So true.
  Bigger profit margins on Android phones & 4G/LTE is capable of using alot more data.  Its a win-win situation for companies like Verizon to push a cheaper 4G Android phone over the 4S.   You could also look at the family plans and draw the same conclusions.  Ever notice how many Android phones are buy 1, get 1 free.  The 2 year contract & expensive tiered data plans that you get stuck with damn sure isnt free.
  I know you are just trolling.  But  have you ever looked into the popularity of this "toy".  While Samsung sells alot of phones, they still have no single phone that can approach the popularity of the iPhone.  If fact they do the opposite, they make hundreds of iterations.. using different screen/processor/feature/radio combinations in an effort to outdo the iPhone.  And still have not found an answer for it.  How can such a horrible toy product like the iPhone.. crush...