or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

Speak for yourself.  Not for the group.   I didnt see anything that made me want to trade my 4S for the S3.  Big screen, LTE, Android.  Seen this story before.. and passed on it before.
  I've always wondered how do they even keep up.  I generally buy a new phone every 1-2 years.  In the past 5 years, I've only owned 4 phones (Blackberry 8800, iPhone 3GS/4/4S).  I bought the 4S, only because I switched from AT&T to Verizon.  And I admit that I'll probably go for the iPhone5, but mainly because my unlocked 4S should be worth around $400 if kept in excellent condition.     I still cant understand why these Android guys constantly buy the latest & greatest...
Awesome.  Less chance of Samsung stealing it.
  The keyword being "sells".  On average what do you think people pay for Android device.  Between 1000's of 99cent offers, the buy 1 get 1 free and the straight out free-with-contract offers.. its no wonder why Android gained so quickly in popularity.  Show me a single model of Android phone that sells anywhere close to single model of iPhone.. and then we could talk.  Hell when you are practically giving phones away for free.. its easy to gain marketshare.   Heavily...
  Interesting take.  And I'd be inclined to agree.  Great points!
  Exactly.
I'll say no way.  Hell they wont sell 1/10th of what the iPad does.  I dont see this doing any better than the Blackberry Playbook or HP/Palm Touchpad.  Get ready for another $99 firesale on a failed tablet.   This MS branded tablet answers a question that nobody is asking.  MS only hope to survive in the tablet market is to put something based off Windows8 on tablets designed by 3rd party OEM manufacters.  The Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Toshiba, Lenovo, HP and Dell's of the...
Pricing is fukking horrible.  I have an iPhone & iPad.. to have both devices share 1GB of data would be $100 a month.  $100 fukking dollars a month for 1GB of data?!?!?!?!   Who gives a damn about unlimited talk & text.  I can do both of those things for free with just the data connection.
Something told me to hold off on this update.  Mainly because I have no Ethernet Gigabit adapter lol.. but so glad I did.  Stability is one of the big reasons why I bought a Mac!
Yep.  Because no company has every blatently copied the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Macbook Pro or Macbook Air.  And there is no such thing as an Intel Ultrabook that looks exactly like a Macbook Air.   Its all completely frivolous that Apple would make all this shyt up.  Why didnt they just listen to you.  Clearly you are an expert.