or Connect

Posts by Daekwan

110% agreed.   My time is worth as much as my money.  You couldnt pay me to go back to using cheaper, more frustrating devices that have questionable build quality.  The reason why I made the switch to Apple is because of all the things I did not have to worry about.  From my wifi router to my Macbook Air.. I've switched to Apple.. and gotten rid of so many technical headaches and gremlins.   There is something so incredibly satisfying about a well built product, that...
  So true.
  Bigger profit margins on Android phones & 4G/LTE is capable of using alot more data.  Its a win-win situation for companies like Verizon to push a cheaper 4G Android phone over the 4S.   You could also look at the family plans and draw the same conclusions.  Ever notice how many Android phones are buy 1, get 1 free.  The 2 year contract & expensive tiered data plans that you get stuck with damn sure isnt free.
  I know you are just trolling.  But  have you ever looked into the popularity of this "toy".  While Samsung sells alot of phones, they still have no single phone that can approach the popularity of the iPhone.  If fact they do the opposite, they make hundreds of iterations.. using different screen/processor/feature/radio combinations in an effort to outdo the iPhone.  And still have not found an answer for it.  How can such a horrible toy product like the iPhone.. crush...
  Speak for yourself.  Not for the group.   I didnt see anything that made me want to trade my 4S for the S3.  Big screen, LTE, Android.  Seen this story before.. and passed on it before.
  I've always wondered how do they even keep up.  I generally buy a new phone every 1-2 years.  In the past 5 years, I've only owned 4 phones (Blackberry 8800, iPhone 3GS/4/4S).  I bought the 4S, only because I switched from AT&T to Verizon.  And I admit that I'll probably go for the iPhone5, but mainly because my unlocked 4S should be worth around $400 if kept in excellent condition.     I still cant understand why these Android guys constantly buy the latest & greatest...
Awesome.  Less chance of Samsung stealing it.
  The keyword being "sells".  On average what do you think people pay for Android device.  Between 1000's of 99cent offers, the buy 1 get 1 free and the straight out free-with-contract offers.. its no wonder why Android gained so quickly in popularity.  Show me a single model of Android phone that sells anywhere close to single model of iPhone.. and then we could talk.  Hell when you are practically giving phones away for free.. its easy to gain marketshare.   Heavily...
  Interesting take.  And I'd be inclined to agree.  Great points!