or Connect

Posts by Alexmit

I have not checked the specs, but the Mac pro might be the only machine in the mac lineup capable of handling a 5k thunderbolt display. Again, I could be wrong since I have not done the full research.
Now all i have to do is run around in large crowds and yell. HEY SIRI! This is the fun/new joke.
I have yet to hear anyone mention or ask if the sport version Apple Watch is at the very least water resistant if not waterproof. This is a big deal since many sports will expose you to water or moisture.
If Apple hired employees site unseen, based on their resume/qualifications would the numbers turn out the same? It is illegal to ask someone's age or race or gender among other things during a typical hiring process. - Just a thought.
IBM is part of the "Big Data" surge. IBM like Dow Chemicals or BASF. You don't know you are using their products daily, but you are. IBM will blend into the background providing services where Apple has weaknesses. You won't know you are using IBM technology unless they tell you.
Next up in the news%u2026 Apple Insider has been acquired by E News Network and will now report on everything as if all the staff is part of the paparazzi.
Of all companies to hit up for an affirmative action style issue I would pick Apple as the last candidate. In all actuality I would mark this to be true of most Silicon Valley companies (meaning most Silicon Valley companies tend to be ethnically diverse and gender neutral). Heck, California is probably the stereotype of diversity as most other US states make California up to be. What is this crap and why Apple?
At least "turbid" has to do with water: tur·bidˈtərbid/adjective(of a liquid) cloudy, opaque, or thick with suspended matter.
"turgid" or "turbid" blue water?
As a blow to the fad that these garbage products are%u2026 I hope Apple removes the "Beats" name from the whole product lineup. That would be highly unlikely though. Beats = Marketing hype and nothing more. Preying on the ignorance of children in ways similar to the tobacco industry back in the 60s, 70's and 80's