or Connect

Posts by Alexmit

Comcast is progressively blocking more and more channels from the lineup I can get on AppleTV. So they know something is coming. Comcast can suck it. I hope Apple gets direct deals and I can subscribe without Comcast. Comcast needs to go the way of the Bells where they become a carrier and that is all.
Apple TV needs to be the hub for homekit IMO. It would be nice if it were the link to any cameras, sensors switches, bulbs, etc. Maybe it already is in beta for the AppleTV and I've just been living under a rock. :-)
In other news%u2026 Comcast gets wind of increasing interest in Apple TV and deprecates everything that was available for streaming just one month ago.
I believe in freedom from religion. I also believe in religious freedom. Imposing your viewpoints on anything that offers any less freedom due to religious "social values" qualifies as discrimination... period. Laws should not be set based on religion or opposition to religion. Feel free to have your beliefs however they may fall. Forcing "values" pro or against through legislation is not a good answer for anyone in the long run. For example... Murder is Murder, Your Gay...
Thank you for pointing out "Driver" in the photo. That was very helpful. (sarcasm)
Amazon is already stating in their TV commercials that you need one of their devices (Fire TV) to get what they call "ASAP streaming". So even if Amazon did make it to AppleTV it would likely be crippled to some extent. I do not like the way this is headed as other streaming services that offer a device will allow some sort of premium experience on their device. Get ready to watch the buffering wheel on Smart TVs and via Amazon apps on devices that aren't part of Amazon's...
"Drone" overused and misunderstood. This is blown out of proportion by the news media in an attempt to instill fear in anyone who will listen to their garbage about politics or any other subject for that matter. Get a grip. I could use 6 feet of rope from a home improvement store to commit more heinous crimes than a RC quadcopter. http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/guest-blog/2012/04/12/what-is-a-drone-anyway/
I have not checked the specs, but the Mac pro might be the only machine in the mac lineup capable of handling a 5k thunderbolt display. Again, I could be wrong since I have not done the full research.
Now all i have to do is run around in large crowds and yell. HEY SIRI! This is the fun/new joke.
I have yet to hear anyone mention or ask if the sport version Apple Watch is at the very least water resistant if not waterproof. This is a big deal since many sports will expose you to water or moisture.