or Connect

Posts by Alexmit

Maybe this opens the door for Pr0n. It would drive marketshare upward regardless of whether anyone wants to admit it or not.
It's high time to upgrade your tinfoil hat. In case you didn't know, the aliens from Zorb embedded RFID in your genome many ages ago. This was supposed to be directed at libertyforall, not sure how it picked up on your post.
Read... Mac PRO. It's not about the cost, it's about offering high performance at any cost to the pro market. This isn't about appeasing the iPad or iMac user. I'm surprised Apple still cares about their pro market. They have let it sit for far too long.
A wallet looks like a wallet. The constant sentiment that Apple copies Samsung or vice-versa is ridiculous. That' like saying everyone who uses a magnifying glass is copying someone else. In a sense they are, but it is a recognizable symbol. Get over it already.
Barely legal teen Now let's see if this comment shows up here without filtering.
Bluetooth or WiFi to backup camera for one portion of the screen. The other portion could be GPS. I like it. I wonder if anyone has done a DIY project like the rear view mirror concept.
I have a watch. I don't wear it. I don't want a watch or anything strapped to my wrist. It's bad enough that I have a phone in my pocket 6" from my testicles all day. Testes, testes, 1,2,3... RF and EMF in my pants.
Wait for it!!!! Where's the first troll that's gonna trounce this with anti-Apple and "fanboy" statements?
Since when does a keyboard make any tablet a laptop/notebook? I'm perfectly ok with some mofo juice. (yes, I know that is wrong)
NO NO NO! I don't want a brick up against my head as I talk. This is like technology going backward. Give me a smaller phone instead.