or Connect

Posts by mgsarch

Wouldn't this be exactly the reason Apple might take interest? The watch, as we've known it, has become obsolete. That does not mean that nothing useful can be done from a wrist based device... Most people I know don't actually *like* "permanently carrying" a cell phone on their body. A watch that could deliver text messages, incoming call/voicemail alerts, reminders, etc. seems like something that could be extremely appealing.   The artist's rendering is lol-worthy though.
Glad to see CEO Tim acknowledging that he is vision-less. Why it took this long, we'll never know.
  ROFL. Chumming for trolls?
1, 2 64gb black iphone5s with tiny silver nick on the top bevelled edge. When I saw the first, I cursed myself for somehow scratching it, after seeing the second I figured it came that way. Now I feel better.
Quote: Originally Posted by MacBook Pro    The chip in the image doesn't appear to be a Bluetooth module because it isn't a Bluetooth module.  Apple will almost certainly use Broadcom's BCM 4330 802.11a/b/gn MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.0+HS and FM Transceiver.    The chip in the image is the micro hardware security module for the AuthenTec AES2750 fingerprint sensor.    
edit. (sorry.)
  I thought the same thing. To be expected.
  haha, same here!
Seems feasible you would just need to plug a different cable into the power nugget?
See: Kepler.