or Connect

Posts by mgsarch

So much racist ignorance in this thread....
  Right, Chinese are demanding more warranty, lets pull out of their country, the country responsible for most of the good news in the earning report and has facilitated Apple getting to where they are. What a "great" idea.
  Heh, one analyst makes a prediction using a model that was specifically discounted during Cook's guidance and you would expect the market to react?   Was there a joke here that I'm missing.
No one said it, it's an absurd thing for this guy to have said.   A potential iWatch seems like it could be completely synergistic rather than a substitute of any sort.
  I'm sorry, but this is simply inaccurate.   Look at the tip of a Wacom pen and compare that to the synthetic fingertips you're calling styluses. I've never met an artist that finds these multitouch styluses even adequate let alone "excellent". Those nipple pens are for casual users, they at best provide an experience slightly better than what people expect from *CAPACITIVE* input. A pen digitizer is completely different technology from multitouch and offers much more...
  This is Samsung actually offering something *different* and I applaud them for it. These pen-based devices are what artists have been begging for and Apple has seemed less than interested in stepping up to the plate. The Note 8 does not resemble the iPad mini in anything beyond general shape of the form factor. The unoriginal thing in this thread is the typical fanboy responses like the one quoted. It's a joke reading comments like these.
Wouldn't this be exactly the reason Apple might take interest? The watch, as we've known it, has become obsolete. That does not mean that nothing useful can be done from a wrist based device... Most people I know don't actually *like* "permanently carrying" a cell phone on their body. A watch that could deliver text messages, incoming call/voicemail alerts, reminders, etc. seems like something that could be extremely appealing.   The artist's rendering is lol-worthy though.
Glad to see CEO Tim acknowledging that he is vision-less. Why it took this long, we'll never know.
  ROFL. Chumming for trolls?
1, 2 64gb black iphone5s with tiny silver nick on the top bevelled edge. When I saw the first, I cursed myself for somehow scratching it, after seeing the second I figured it came that way. Now I feel better.