or Connect

Posts by mgsarch

Quote: Originally Posted by MacBook Pro    The chip in the image doesn't appear to be a Bluetooth module because it isn't a Bluetooth module.  Apple will almost certainly use Broadcom's BCM 4330 802.11a/b/gn MAC/Baseband/Radio with Integrated Bluetooth 4.0+HS and FM Transceiver.    The chip in the image is the micro hardware security module for the AuthenTec AES2750 fingerprint sensor.    
edit. (sorry.)
  I thought the same thing. To be expected.
  haha, same here!
Seems feasible you would just need to plug a different cable into the power nugget?
See: Kepler.
  Wait a second, that resolution looks "wrong". Wasn't it being suggested that retina mbp would need to be 2880x1800?
A bad omen of what I've been fearing.
As to why Steve picked Tim, remains to be seen.
Are we supposed to care that Tim occasionally sits down to have lunch with random employees? Slightly less cynical, I do care a great deal about the comments Max Paley made in the Fortune piece on Tim and Apple. Things like this: "I've been told that any meeting of significance is now always populated by project management and global-supply management ... When I was there, engineering decided what we wanted, and it was the job of product management and supply management...