or Connect

Posts by mgsarch

His point was completely valid. Why would they have to release them? We know what the old generations does and we can speculate on what using Ivy Bridge's HD4000 will do by using existing benchmarks on the web. No matter how much magic you think Apple has, they can't make the HD4000 outperform a dedicated solution. Fact.
lololol, I love how this guy just makes stuff up. Propietary file systems. rofl. When you have no idea what you're talking about, you should be reading, not writing.
Interesting, since none of these features were ever even being speculated about in the rumor mill.
It was a shock that the iPad 2 RAM was 512. I welcome 1GB but it would have been absurd for another iteration at 512. I wish Apple wasn't so stingy on RAM.
Please apple, magsafe us!!!!
$142? Only 3.5 years to buy an iPad? Really?
This doesn't sound intrusive at all. Maybe the glasses can start tracking what people look at and make google services EVEN BETTER with more targeted ads! Augmented Reality while driving will be epic. love gimmicks.
I never said X11.app. I said X11 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_Window_System). Thanks though.
Please, don't tell us things you "seem to remember". Why waste our time with your misinformation?
The arrogance in this sort of assessment is just laughable. I use X11 every day. I'm a programmer.Apple continues to cater to consumerism while ignoring the wants of their pro users. This is not the last straw for me but this trend is becoming worrisome for people like me that have enjoyed using OS X as an alternative to a real development systems like .. linux. I am not the only developer that feels this way.