or Connect

Posts by Playmaker

Hey Rok! sad to hear you moved out of the area but understandable. I as well as my entire family still live here and I can assure you that any storm that forms has everyones attention regardless of what anyone tells you. I think it's a long way out but my wife and I are taking daily notice. Take care brother.
I launched my website about 2 weeks ago and I'm looking for some feedback. Please dont hold back on your comments good or bad, as I appreciate the input. Thanks in advance. The website is www.simonlive.net
well, no one has mentioned this but it's not as if the commercials arent getting enough airtime. Every channel I turn to lately plays the commercials. I think the autoplay on the homepage things is pretty stupid myself.
playmaker
I had a toshiba laptop for work this past year, which had the glossy screen. I did not like it at all. The glossy effect made the screen really hard to see in certain lighting (tungsten mostly).
seriously I use (only use) uni-ball Vision Elite .05 which is a bold type. I can usually pick up a pack of 4 for around $8-$12 and if they dont get stolen from my desk they will last me for 6 months give or take.
well if the budget was slightly higher I'd recomend this http://www.thespacereview.com/article/613/1
My wife and I purchased a 42" Panasonic Plasma about 5 months ago and we love it. Our only regret is that we didnt drop the extra grand and get the 50" model. Plasma is the way to go in my opinion.
when you say adventurous a lot comes to mind but I am not sure if you are refering to the selected link or the possibly the home page link? I very interested in this input. After staring at 25 different layouts over the last several weeks I've begun to settle on this general design but it's obviously missing a lot...thats why I've posted here. The content will be added once the layout has been settled on. Right now there is a lot of plainess going on that I'd like to...
looks good Placebo but I am viewing it on a 23" Apple monitor so I may not be seeing some of the issues you mentioned. I also dont want to go into many details until you comment on the layout of mine