or Connect

Posts by Playmaker

LSU
I am right about it because I live here and I know from first hand knowledge. I really dont want to carry on with you over the race issue because I think it's already far too exploited as is. All I was trying to say is that the media and people like kanye west and jessie jackson love to throw a race card by telling you half truths or maybe it's just plain ignorance. Yes New Orleans metro area is 67% black and a large portion of the entire city (again mostly black) are...
A couple of observations... 1) Unless you know anything more than what you may have read or heard in the last week about Mayor Ray Nagin don't bother trying to place blame on him because it makes you look foolish. This is a genuinely great man doing everything he can with the resources he has. 2) When this is all said and done and the situation has been assessed I predict more than 15,000 people to have fallen victim to this disaster. Many will be from the downtown...
I am seriously tired of hearing cries about racism when TODAY Jessie Jackson drove to the convention center with his bus & entorage to survey the situation then left without picking up a single person from the convention center area and then had the nerve to critisize the president for surveying the situation and actually said on the radio here that "if they can bring these media trucks in they can bring people out". It's truely a shame that the system failed our...
The FEMA Director (Mr. Brown) you are a FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! why arent the cruise ships located up and down the Mississippi river NOT being used to get those people from the New Orleans area to Baton Rouge when it would only take a matter of hours? Why is it that HUNDREDS of media crews can rush to get the story on Helicopters, Vans, Planes (new orleans international airport IS in service for emergency flights, and), EVEN FLAT BOATS!! Why are these people not being...
Hi Everyone, I wanted to give everyone a personal account of the way things are going here these days. I am writing this from my wife's parents house in Paulina, Louisiana. We just got the electricity back up and running here (aprox. 70 miles west of Slidell, LA where the eye wall seems to have made a direct hit). My wife and I live in LaPlace and have been making daily trips there to deliver ice and other essential items to our neighbors who are without power. We were...
C'mon with all that whining about how much somebody has crap. Theres no reason to blame Bush and his evil tax cuts. Back to big ass over the top houses that can live 120 people but instead house 6 (including the maid).
If it's true that his house is 29,000 square feet then that puts perspective on something for me...you see there is currently this guy building a house in the back of my neighborhood that is (I am not joking) 61,000 square feet. It's so over the top big that it looks like a hotel is being put up in Belle Terre. A few of us refer to it as the white house because of the similarities. This is in LaPlace, Louisiana 70068 just in case you were wondering and there is nothing...
wow it's been a long time since I've posted, but I felt it necessary to chime in here. I have not seen this movie yet but will with the same childhood enthusiasm from years ago...keeping in mind this is a movie about two good ole boys from hazzard with the hot ass sister/cousin with the short shorts (my first crush) and the sweetest car I remember from my childhood. Oh, and because it was filmed 45 minutes from my house
Apple has high demand for iPods but production cant keep up = Apple stock goes down Apple increases production to meet demand and has stock in its warehouse =Apple stock goes down Symantic says there is another virus that affects windows = Apple stock goes up I will never understand the stock market. Value of a stock often seems to have little to do with how well financially they are doing or even how high of a quality the products they produce are...at least...