or Connect

Posts by Playmaker

I have an idea... how about a legitimate campaign that doesnt involve the word "republican". I have heard several people say (including democrats) how it was painful to hear Kerry and crew throughout the durration of the election say that republicans did this, and republicans are doing that. You know the democrats might have a legitimate shot if they actually had a campaign rather than trying to get into the whitehouse by pointing out republican shortcomings. My parents...
ok now you're just reaching\
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah but it's funny as hell and quite frankly they deserve to have their phones ringing off the hook with annoying phone calls because this is pure extortion. This is by far the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. When Apple got sued by the Apple music label it was legit, but this is just assanine.
This hurts no one. As a matter of fact this isnt going to do anything but drive sales and curiosity. more people will likely buy this book now than would have before just to get a peek at what could possibly be so confrontational. Additionally if you think that this is going to hurt apple's reputation any... think again. Everyone in the press and most consumers know that Steve Jobs & Apple make great products but can be a little detached from what is deemed corporately...
I got an email from Apple this morning letting me know that they did not ship my display yet and that I needed to call back to confirm my purchase (again). I was pissed off about this needless to say since I ordered the monitor on Saturday morning and payed for overnight shipping... expecting to get the monitor on Tuesday. Well while I was on the phone getting them to remove the $38.00 shipping charge they couldent deliver on my buddy IM's me a message saying they just...
Gon, thanks for your advice. Although I appreciate the help I just couldn't bring myself to purchase a dell (regardless of the massive price difference). I just placed an order for the 23" HD Cinema Display from Apple. I dont know if it's loyalty or what because I know I overpaid but I just had to get the Apple. Thanks again for the insight. I'll let you know how this purchase works out.
Congratulations CompUSA I just placed my $1850.00 order on Apples Online Store (only because they dont have a retail store in the state ). If it werent for your incompitent staff I would have purchased this in CompUSA yesterday. This is about the 8th thing in the last 90 days I have walked out of their store without purchasing only to purchase elsewhere. TRAIN YOUR FREAKING STAFF!!!
When he told me with a straight face that I had to drill holes in the monitor I was overcome with different thoughts. What if someone were to actually do this, fry the monitor, then try to return it and say that the asshole who helped with the purchase told them it was how it was done. mostly I just looked around to see if there was anyone else who was hearing this. I was astonished at his stupidity. Yes, I have had a few experiences at the Computer Shoppe on Vets... boy...
I've just returned from spending my lunch break at CompUSA only to complete my unofficial survey of their employees suckedness. Last week I was building a new 3D Box for my home office (unfortunatly I use a lot of PC only apps.) and I had to make several trips to CompUSA. They clearly employ the lowest quality sales and support people available anywhere. Well for starters I went to look at their RAM selection. Now I have 4 slots on my motherboard and I wanted to get 2gb...