or Connect

Posts by Zozman

Good
The GS5 is an overrated piece of crap, I hate the douchery that comes across in samsung adds too, What people like about the iPhone, isn't even close to being done by samsung, build quality, simple & pretty UI, quality control in everything as well as apps (i know thats more Play store vs app store) & features that seem useful, Do they seem like samsung things?.But i don't think they are all wrong, personally I'm all for a slightly bigger iPhone screen, The stats done lie,...
Has everyone missed the point? Or is confused about how this screen as is would be pretty damn good. It's more scratch resistant than gorilla glass 3, an actual sapphire screen would more likely shatter than scratch, which is actually worse on a phone. I don't carry diamonds or sandpaper with me so I think the screen will stand up to a lot.
Ambled does have its upside, they forgot to mention the lower number of sub pixels, different screen colour temperature & high saturation & no colour accuracy.  Yeah who cares about those things, contract is everything :P Really tho, apple might go to amoled at some point, it does save on power, but the image on an amoled has a strange quality to it.
MKBHD Rocks, He has great reviews, just for fun, pick any other youtube tech reviewer or site, Cnet the Verge, anyone, then have a look at the number of youtube subscribers they have compared to Marques Brownlee. So he's pretty well known on youtube.  
Crazy talk, its so much better being separate, for me.Id rather have an extra app then having a cluttered or under featured music app & cluttered or under featured podcast app.My guess is, the music app  with podcasts was too messy for apple.
 Same here, they have had some amazing guests, i don't think they are funny at all tho, more interesting.I like Fatman on Batman - Kevin Smith's batman podcast & The Joe Rogan Experience.   Haha, i'm not the best example but here's my lame Facebook pic haha. Hey i used to be really fat, so i'm pretty proud.
Some podcasts are big in the fitness community & comic nerds I'm both haha. 
Updating the Beta's for my 3rd gen iPad, iPhone 5 & Macbook air as i type this :D c'mon download haha.   I've heard people say that the iOS 8 Beta wasn't stable, to me, so far its been quite stable, way more than iOS 7 was for me, my iPhone has had 1 reboot, thats since day one of the beta, so thats pretty good, all my apps work too.
 Haha :) Ummmm no, they are very popular I'm using the podcast app in fact as i type this, listening to Fatman on Batman.When i setup a new iOS device i usually download the podcasts app first.