or Connect

Posts by Zozman

Hahaha, its funny but true :) The interesting thing is the Samsung galaxy S4 has some basic controls with gestures, 1 finger to preview & hand waves to change page (they don't work very well) but could this bite apple?.
    This is true, we can't honestly be surprised by these rumors tho, on All things D, Tim Cook said that 'Wearable Devices & TV'  "continues to be an area of great interest for us". Apple (under SJ) danced around the iPhone the same way for a few years, I'm not saying that Apple is bringing a TV & Watch, out, just wouldn't be too shocked. It's sparked some public interest, so this could be apples way of testing the waters before a major launch?. When whenever there is a...
  Madness!!!...
I love the new icons, iOS 7 makes me happy inside when i use it. My friend thinks its "Too juvenile" :S
I think people are getting too heated about this & are off base, I'd call myself an 'Apple Guy' I own many macs & iOS devices, first computers I've ever used were macs, but people need to chill out. Anyways, I'm starting to think of iOS & Android like (sorry in advance) Apples & Oranges, they are both in the same family but are quite different. I love my iPad mini & i have the new nexus 7, if i had to choose 1 of them id pick the mini. Some people just want email,...
    I think he may have meant that, the iPhone isn't just a phone, speaking for myself, i use email, safari, social media apps, texting, playing some odd games maybe some youtube, sometimes, sometimes I make & receive calls (usually for work), I have the feeling looking around at other peoples use of the iPhone, seems pretty similar to mine, so i wouldn't call it a phone with other things, its a whole lot of things with a phone in it (the most phone thing about it is its...
I'm keen to go to NZ, its not too far from here :D
Ha, my iPod touch has siri, my iPad mini has siri, my old iPhone 4s has siri, my iPhone 5 has siri, my 3rd gen iPad has siri so why wouldn't a new iPhone have siri?, even if it is meant to be more affordable.
Looks pretty rad, shame it looks like its geared toward HD video, which is cool, bit pricey, i think the new PEN 5 or GX7 are the 4/3's cameras that look nice to me.   PS, if this sony thingy works on iOS....SHUT UP & TAKE MY MONEY!!! :) id just put it on my iPod touch :D