or Connect

Posts by Zozman

This is true, we can't honestly be surprised by these rumors tho, on All things D, Tim Cook said that 'Wearable Devices & TV'  "continues to be an area of great interest for us". Apple (under SJ) danced around the iPhone the same way for a few years, I'm not saying that Apple is bringing a TV & Watch, out, just wouldn't be too shocked. It's sparked some public interest, so this could be apples way of testing the waters before a major launch?. When whenever there is a...
  Madness!!!...
I love the new icons, iOS 7 makes me happy inside when i use it. My friend thinks its "Too juvenile" :S
I think people are getting too heated about this & are off base, I'd call myself an 'Apple Guy' I own many macs & iOS devices, first computers I've ever used were macs, but people need to chill out. Anyways, I'm starting to think of iOS & Android like (sorry in advance) Apples & Oranges, they are both in the same family but are quite different. I love my iPad mini & i have the new nexus 7, if i had to choose 1 of them id pick the mini. Some people just want email,...
    I think he may have meant that, the iPhone isn't just a phone, speaking for myself, i use email, safari, social media apps, texting, playing some odd games maybe some youtube, sometimes, sometimes I make & receive calls (usually for work), I have the feeling looking around at other peoples use of the iPhone, seems pretty similar to mine, so i wouldn't call it a phone with other things, its a whole lot of things with a phone in it (the most phone thing about it is its...
I'm keen to go to NZ, its not too far from here :D
Ha, my iPod touch has siri, my iPad mini has siri, my old iPhone 4s has siri, my iPhone 5 has siri, my 3rd gen iPad has siri so why wouldn't a new iPhone have siri?, even if it is meant to be more affordable.
Looks pretty rad, shame it looks like its geared toward HD video, which is cool, bit pricey, i think the new PEN 5 or GX7 are the 4/3's cameras that look nice to me.   PS, if this sony thingy works on iOS....SHUT UP & TAKE MY MONEY!!! :) id just put it on my iPod touch :D
MS are upto the same games as before, Surface RT 32GB? you mean 16GB of usable storage & less than 1% of the apps available compared to the iPad.