or Connect

Posts by Zozman

I have a nexus 7 too, it crashes daily too, statistically speaking id ask 'what are you doing to yours for it not to crash?' that's the question, i think its more unusual to have it running stable, no joke. when i say crash, i mean app crashes & sometimes the entire OS which reboots the system, My usage is pretty light, on my S4 its some texting, light browsing, sometimes running apps, I'm at work during the day so its not like i can just play on my phone, nexus 7 is much...
  I don't hate android, I wanted a new 'Premium' smart phone, It was either the S4 or the HTC One, At the time google didn't announce the google editions of the phones. I went S4 because HTC have a horrible OS update track record, At first touchwiz didn't seem that bad, The dislike isn't from bias, its because the device is unbelievably overrated, It has the specs, it really does, it doesn't have the performance, which is why I mentions the numbers themselves don't...
  These are some things a spec-head really cares about, unfortunately, Specs are just numbers & real world speed & usage are very different. I love the numbers as much as the next guy, however, I own in iPhone 5 & the Samsung galaxy S4, I9505 4G. In real world usage, the iPhone runs rings around the S4, just in terms of snappiness within the OS, opening applications, stability in the OS & general reliability. features & usage is a personal thing, So saying a phone...
  Yeah, those people are morons for being poor...they should prioritize phones over food & rent...
Where is 'collecting underpants' in this plot?
"so you're not going to cure my obesity? What a jerk!" 
Not sure, i googled it, he cries way too much it looks like.  
    AHHHHHH!!!!!!!......My nightmares have come true! 
  Good to know, an upgrade to look forward to    Its gotta be at least a year away, they just updated the airs, a great update, but I'll wait & see how the rMBPs go. between the current 13" (new) air & 13" pro, they each have their upsides, battery vs performance, if they give the 13" pro amazing crazy battery life, It makes the air a harder choice for me to make, its cheaper & slightly smaller.   Mavericks giving even 10% (at least) more battery life, is amazing, I...