or Connect

Posts by Zozman

Music to my ears, I cant wait for Mav to come out! :D i have the rMBP 15, battery life is pretty good, more would be great, does all the extra core animation stuff make things smoother?. my 2010 air 11" will hopefully feel some improvements, battery & zippieness.   Even tho i have the 15" rMBP, I'm really keen to see what apple focus on when they do the haswell update on the macbook pros, If the 13" rMBP gets amazing battery life & GPU improvements are enough, i might...
Personally, the more i use iOS 7, the more i dig the colours & changes, it visually pops, it give me a happy feeling . Apple can't please everyone, I think the average user (wider public) will really like iOS 7s look & design.   if people hate the new keyboard so much, they can always go to android  I have never actually used news stand, so I really don't care how it looks now, its hiding in a folder now (Wooohooo we can do that now), a good enough reason in its...
I've said it before & I'll say it again, "Anal-yst" guess what their sources are? 
I have a nexus 7, to me, honestly, it felt laggy & slow from day 1, i have wiped it at least 5 times since i got it, over time it just gets more unstable. the lower spec (on paper) iPad mini, is a dream, the real life speed is way more usable & consistent. 
100%, makes me seriously consider upgrading my 11" 2010 air, i have the rMBP 15, but with Mavericks & more haswell updates coming, i'm wondering what the batt life will be like on the rMBP 13...... Damn you apple for making me want to buy all your stuff...
My points have been made, Not gonna bother with more Tit for tat arguments on here, It went from a conversation about opinion & fact to semantics & word play.    bmason1270 & Marvin made great points & showed interesting stuff.    I think we all can agree, the video game industry as a whole is pretty massive & doing well, so vendors & developers trying new things, can't be a bad thing, keeping everything to keyboard & mouse, doesn't really push innovation, I'm...
They forgot to mention this in the ad.    
....you cant be for real, this is just silly, i didn't include them because you didn't specify, i asked the question, really think most of this has gone over your head.   ??? Ummm...No Aside from the rest of whatever our conversation was, I think iOS is getting there, games like sudoku don't really make it seem like a valid platform, i've been playing knights of the old republic on my iPad, this was a game i used to play on xbox & PC, its perfect for iPad, its a real...
If i tried to twist the results, i wouldn't have mentioned that i left mac out if the PC stats, here you go, i included mac this time   PC & Mac on the left, All consoled combined on the right, does that make you feel better?     I haven't lied at any point, you just disagree with me, even when i prove you wrong you still can't take it, just leave it alone, i can tell you have an ego about being right, you aren't always right.     WTF are you talking about? (i just...
    PC on the left, consoles (combined) on the right, i didn't include mac with PC, i guess i could if you wanted.   As fun as this wasn't, it's interesting that you fixated on this irrelevant stat, if PC did make up for a larger portion, which it doesn't clearly, what did it prove again exactly?