or Connect

Posts by Zozman

so true 
  You don't understand...there is no argument...     That is so cool :) i'll stare at it for a while, the thing it can't factor in is, the people that play on all systems (well most).   I think the controller should do well, only time will tell.
Enjoy   It is exactly like no arcade out there, maybe an internet cafe (if they are still around) The competitive street fighter & tekken players use joysticks, if they don't use joysticks they use control pads, no one uses keyboard (in the pro comps) & for the most part casual player even use joysticks or controllers. Go to a fighting game forum, just mention your idea, then step back, they will go to town, I seriously doubt that even 1% of the community play on keyboard...
C'mon, not this silly talk again :p    play a car game with a keyboard, have fun with that :p play street fighter 4 or tekken enjoy. personally when playing FPSers, keyboard & mouse is the way to go, it is so so with a controller.   if the gaming community thinks a controller is a good idea, then it is a good idea. 
I have been using iOS 7 on my 5th gen iPod touch, i didn't want it on my iPhone 5 until it's actually released. After reading all the new little things that have been added, i gotta try them out, I've noticed that the old siri voice is still there. i restored my touch from icloud, it was so unstable i had to wipe it & start again, its working alot better now, i guess they have alot more things to fix.
I'm so glad this is happening, I knew it would one day. Potable gaming is going to change to iOS at a faster rate after this, if you follow the E3 expo, so many major games are coming out with iPad (maybe iOS) companion games, so Battlefield 4,  you have your standard multi-player (PC & Console), what they added is a support roll that someone on an iPad can join the multi-player, they can bomb the enemy or send in supplies i guess. Watch dogs is looking amazing, they...
I think he kicked ass, he really did an awesome job. i was reading comments on youtube (big mistake) even the android extremists couldn't say a bad thing about his presentation. 
I hope apple puts a plex player app on the apple tv themselves, that would be awesome!!!.
The air might get a re-design, the rMBPs, seriously doubt it.
The newer generation atom chip has some good potential, I'm interested to see how they go, as far as i know, they aren't limited to 32bit anymore. so if the speed is right, if the atoms are running a decent clock speed, quad core, 64bit, the new gen airs might run them? :S they wouldn't need cooling so they could be smaller & have smaller batteries & maybe have decent performance? anyone here know much about the new atoms, I'm i talking crazy talk?