or Connect

Posts by Zozman

It happened when it was on 4.1 & 4.2.1 The random reboots are a known issue (not for everyone), the 4.2.2 update was meant to fix it. I've restored it a few times, still happening, so that side of things i know is an issue with Nexus 7s. the sluggishness :p could just be my one, I'm not used to seeing dropped frames on my other devices.
I've got a nexus 7, honestly its not a very good performer, its super sluggish & crashes all the time, i like having it tho, its fun to tinker with & it means that I'm using the current android on it, as a tablet tho, its not very good, i think the 1st iPad running iOS4 runs smoother & better. So for the next nexus 7, they really need to fix the performance. the funny thing is, people read its benchmark scores & say 'hey, the nexus 7 a beast, makes the iPads specs look...
      I Agree, the thing is, i don't want a controller for my iPhone, but for the iPad it has come cool possibilities. You put your iPad on a table, then with 2 controllers you could play a game like soul calibur 2 player :), or if you set up 2 iPads (or more) & have a control pad for each, play some system linked games, that's a mobile LAN game party right there, the most mobile, easy to configure & set up one, ever. People could sit around with friends playing games...
Honestly, touch screen is good at lots of things, not great at everything, sometimes you need the right tool for the job, touchscreen doesn't give you the Resistance or feedback that people need, if you need to hammer a nail you get a hammer. controller is a good tool for the job (for most games), for fighting games its a joystick for car games a steering wheel, you could get a touch screen to do a marginal job at this, not the right tool for the job & not the full...
  The facts & stats are not with you sir, sorry.  I can't respond to a lot of what you said, because i think you made it up, the numbers i gave are current & legitimate, sorry if that doesn't work for you, you can't fight the night, if you try, just look like a fool throwing punches in the air & in the dark, I'm kidding :) .... but seriously, stop it  On other topics i might agree with you, not this time, sorry dude, you are not correct, this might all change in the...
    After reading all of what you have said in all your posts (in this page) It gives me the impression of someone that doesn't know the industry, which is OK, its alittle annoying getting told 'how things are' when someone clearing doesn't know how things are.  An example of what people say about iOS gaming, iOS is one of the fastest growing platforms that has games, which isn't really a statistic you can use, if you didn't have a gaming presence, then you start one, its...
      Of course you are entitled to your opinion, touchscreens are good for little puzzle games, angry birds & things like that, they really don't cut the mustard for games that require precision & finesse & yes lots of games need these things, generally not hand held games, i think a touch screen is a brilliant supplement to a physical controller, like the Wii U, PS4 & the ouya. on their own, not for serious gaming, My brother is a competition level gamer & I've been...
  Which three?, just curious (& yes this is a test :p)
  :S where you talking to me? from my 'seems legit' comment, did you deduce that i thought that apple & random company there invented the microphone icon & the colour purple?.   Google 'seems legit' its used a lot in memes, its sarcasm (sar·casm  /ˈsärˌkazəm/Noun The use of irony to mock or convey contempt. Synonyms: irony) As in 'this lawsuit seems dodgy'. 
Seems legit....