or Connect

Posts by Zozman

Its a shame, HTC are playing fair compared to most other Android device makers. If there is any justice in the world, HTC would take Samsung's throne.I have the feeling i'll end up with a new iPhone later this year, still like the way HTC are going.
I don't see the problem with having more choices & 4 & 5 inch iPhone options would be awesome, i know people that don't like big phones & i know people that don't like small phones, its a deal breaker for them, so more options could bring more customers to Apple. Its up to Apple if its worth it or not, the issues being some sort of fragmentation between the 4 & 5 inch models.  I guess if they up the resolution on both models to 1080P (i think a 1600x900 res would be...
I like that they are doing their own thing & style, they didn't resort to insulting Apple once to try to appeal to the Apple hating crowd. 
So many people hating on this phone, at least HTC pays Apple to use their patents :P Id support HTC over pretty much every other Android handset maker. 
I totally agree I'm the same, but i don't want to speak on everyone behalf, we are in the age of instagramming pics, so post processing is a thing.i don't really use it much, but its good to have.If you have a blown out pick (highlights) you can sometimes save pics using RAW, if it a holiday pic, you can bet your ass ill post process it to save it.  yeah its true, Raw file is what the camera spits out, so it should be do-able to have it as an option at least to save RAW,...
Righhhhtttt....... Anyways.......  Just as an option, you should check out what detail can be pulled out from photos in post when working from a raw file, its awesome. jpg compression can be done poorly even by the best camera makers, so having uncompressed options would be awesome, makes that 8PM have so much more detail & dynamic range. 
Personally id be super happy if apple bumped the megapixels slightly, just to 10MP, the ability to save to raw, OIS would be magic, a f2 lens (f1.8 in a dream world) even if the phone had to be slightly thicker to support the camera id be happy with that, then the extra space (thicker phone) could hold a bigger battery, an iPhone with 2x battery life would be O_o amazing :)  that would make me happy, I seriously doubt apple would actually do this tho, but hey, they might...
Wow, looks amazing!!!, kinda scary & epic, driving there would be O_oI'll stop 1000 times to take photos.Haha, just about to watch the new episode, I've been to the live show that they toured as well, everyone but captain slow was there (May).
I don't get why people are so bitter about the Pebble & Pebble steel. Apple doesn't make an iWatch, if they do decide to make a watch, if not another wearable device, then you have more choice, until then, be quiet, if you want a smart watch, you can get a pebble or a Samsung Galaxy Gear 1 or 2, No iWatches to buy. I have a Pebble, if Apple brings an iWatch out, guess what, if it has good features at a reasonable price, i'll pounce on it, until then, Pebble is actually...
I'd love to drive a car all through Europe!!!, i drove a bit in switzerland. In Australia we drive on the left side of the road (Correct haha :P im kidding so don't freak out) same as Japan, UK, NZ, hopefully more places. Mannnn i want to travel again.....Paris is nice, love the old buildings, Czech republic is on my list!, Prague looks amazing in pics.