or Connect

Posts by Zozman

The movie almost killed me, its so bad.
 Fair points.the way i see it tho, a console is out for 7 - 8 years before they get out of date.So a parent who has a few kids could get one system for the household, so if a kid got an iPad one year, the same console is still out the following year or 8, Besides that, most gamers are between 25 - 35, older people have more money & since the systems are out for a while, why choose when people can & do get both?.iPads are companion devices to the next gen console, you can...
I don't get the point of this editorial, Its Apples & oranges. Apple doesn't make something that competes in the home console gaming space. You could argue that the iPod touch or iPad takes the sales away from the 3DS or PS Vita, not the full gaming consoles tho.  Sony & MS are running off a different model to the one apple uses for its non gaming device. Interestingly tho, i traded in a bunch of my old Xbox 360 games, not all of the ones I own, just the ones i'll never...
Interesting youtube clip i just saw   http://youtu.be/2oDBB_omV0c?t=2m30s
 Unfortunately, Thats probably not it.A lower colour Gamut doesn't mean less saturation, it could be the the screen is going to display some colours incorrectly (it has a lower colour range).could make a pic thats meant to show a specific blue, being shown as a slightly different blue (maybe mixed into green).in the iPad mini retinas case, its most likely not a big issue, its colour Gamut is probably only a little lower than the iPad Air, apples standard for accuracy is...
 I totally agree, It took me spending lots of money on crappy devices to realise this. 
 It could be the difference, the Play store apps aren't checked to the same level as the app store (doubt that the play store is checked at all). it could be an app/game/service running, thats making it so unstable?, the 2013 has alot more on it tho, i got the 32gb one. its really stable so far, ill be selling my 2012 one, after kitkat comes out, I'm wanting to check if that helps it. My S4 runs like poo, my nexus 5 is going great, i go between my iPhone 5 & nexus 5, the...
 I don't believe that for a single second...I own a 2012 & 2013 Nexus 7.....the 2013 has occasional lag, the 2012 slows down horribly, randomly reboots & in general a pretty bad experience, the 2013 is a massive improvement, its actually a pretty good device. 
People seemed to think i was nuts when i said i wanted the GeForce GT 750M graphics processor in the next rMBP, then look what happened :P haha.  On the apple site, it isnt an optional upgrade, its a higher spec'd model. Im really curious about the performance difference Vs the battery life, that could really influence someones decision.  750M & Iris Pro VS Iris Pro.