or Connect

Posts by Zozman

Your arrogance outweighs your intelligence, My point has been made & not dis-proven by you in any way shape or form, I'm not planning on repeating myself, you aren't reading & aren't even open to the possibility.Basically no, they don't share your opinion (most other, non Apple sites) just look around, What are the odds that you are right & everyone else is wrong?, think about that ;) I think the world is mad but you :p 
 No, Again, still wrong. People looking at the world through Apple tinted glasses can't be expected to have perspective, you sir, have no perspective.Go somewhere non-apple centric, see what they say?, Passing your opinions off as fact is vanilla flavored silly. It's not popular to have an opinion that goes against some of Apples decisions, just because they aren't popular, doesn't make them less valid. it's an uphill battle trying to educate some people, Sometimes I don't...
 Yeah, its tricky for sure.the AUD is on par with the USD, we pay up to 50% more from products, we get the Australia Tax, its the privilege of being in an amazing country, but that doesn't make you feel better when something they sell in the US gets jacked up a stack just for where you are from.For example, in the US people can get a new PS3 game for $60, in Australia, RRP is $99, if we are lucky it goes on sale for $80, this adds up.when things aren't region coded, we...
 Zing!?....Wait, No, I was right, my point still stands.Anyone else that says stupid things & gets proven wrong would just be quiet & go away, You never do, you are wrong so so often, can't see it, you just keep on digging, A lame analogy & a clip, did not prove your 'Point'? I i think you had a point?, nah maybe you didn't, who knows.Quit being so stubborn & close minded, for the good of your own life, you aren't changing peoples mind on any topic, who wants to be known...
 I get what you're saying.The way I see it, the move to 64bit processors is an investment in the future, the pay off for Apple, this isn't as big as it will be, Apple is ahead of the curve, Android isn't really doing quadcore properly now, so when phones are pushing even higher specs, apple will just keep on moving, that's when Google will realize they need to recompile everything & play catch up again (moving to 64Bit), this sort of forward planning isn't really being...
 Not for nothing, you only talk so hard because you are on the internet, that's a fact, anywhere else I can tell you, you wouldn't be, you have no respect & you won't get any from me. Apparently you can try to defend the pricing, I say Try.This isn't a brag at all, I make quite a bit of money from what I do for work, a high tax bracket, I spent lots on tech, more than anyone I know (this isn't a good thing, people see it as a sickness).Many of my tech purchases are Apple...

Not sure what to say. 
 Yeah I agree.Everyone at my work laughed about it, joking that the iPhone 5c is more expensive than the S4 (which can be found outright for $400 AU) Then they howled over the 5S pricing, this is one of those things, I can defend a lot, I can't defend the pricing. 
 Yeah, that really is, the macbook air seems to be the only device apple has that can use the airport extremes ac speed.the 5s looks pretty kickass, I'm in Australia, people buy phones outright quite a bit here, the 64GB iPhone 5 was $899, here is my issue, the replacement iPhone 5s 64GB is $ 1,129.00, thats a pretty decent price jump, I guess i'll wait for the 6.