or Connect

Posts by Zozman

I love Nintendo, i really do, their controllers are far from the best tho. They feel like happy meal toys, I think they went off to gimmick land & haven't come back yet, saddens me to say, the Xbox has a better controller, even the crappy outdated rehashed 1997 duel shock on the PS3 is better then what Nintendo put out, which makes me sad. 
  I wish they were in better shape then they are in (Seems you have been doing some wishing of your own), They have had a few bombs already in the last few years. Game Cube, DSi, DSi XL, 3DS & 3DS XL, Wii U, the Wii U is a disaster, it was the first of the new next gen consoles to come out, people looked straight past it to the PS4 & Xbox one, both are talk of the gaming world, the Wii U isn't even a blip, they have some strong IP but people aren't buying it.   I know...
http://www.clevo.com.tw/en/products/prodinfo_2.asp?productid=474   If this thing can do it?, that's why i asked the question earlier in the thread.
Might sound odd, Nintendo's target for this device is actually 5-6 year olds, 3DS is for 7 & older. Only reason i might get this thing, so i can play the new pokemon, i wish nintendo would just port their games to iOS, their ship is sinking.
There is a crazy amount of posts on here, not sure if someone linked this blog or not. i read it off an Australian news site.   its about how Apple could make more money if Steve Ballmer ran apple. http://stratechery.com/2013/if-steve-ballmer-ran-apple/
  I agree, i think it's the price that's stopping people from considering the 15 rMBP, I've had many conversations with people, rMBP is the machine on the top of their lists, if it didn't have such a price, I bought one anyways, but the amount of people that sound envious is pretty random, people lust over it, non mac people too, it all comes back to the price.  I knew a guy that almost got one, he spec'd it up (on the apple site), then decided to look for a PC clone, he...
Very interesting read.I've noticed a few good clevo slim gaming laptops about.I can see the upsides to Iris for sure.Personally would you prefer to see the 15 rMBP go iris instead of discreet?
Haha true, no one buys a Mac as a gaming machine :P i'm greedy for fast GPUs, i like to be able to run 3D animation software, so productivity is what i mainly want, playing games too isn't bad too. its funny that you can spend the same amount of money for a 15 rMBP as a high end gaming laptop, the gaming laptop comes with a poor LCD screen average build quality, massive size, crappy power adapter, then you get your rMBP, amazing screen, amazing build quality, amazingly...
  Agreed, its one of those things i got over, if i had a choice at this point in time id still choose discrete, those day seem to be numbered tho.     Solid point, the 765M would be a good step then?, its a 60-65W GPU. Its always a balance between power usage & power thats the issue with mobile devices. I have a gaming laptop with a crazy size power supply (75W GPU), its fan design is awesome, it keeps cool really well, my rMBP out performs it but it lets you know about...
The 770M is the current GPU of choice for high end PC laptops & its quite a bit better than the 650m, for some perspective, the Iris Pro GPU is comparable to last years high end mobile discreet GPU, which is actually quite a feat & its really impressive, integrated is closing the gap, interesting times. I'll be a little disappointed if apple don't opt for a 770M or even the 765M for the 15 rMBP, i think the 13 rMBP could really use the Iris Pro GPU.