or Connect

Posts by chadmatic

@chadmatic maybe you should read the headline again, it specifically says dugout only.
To the batter's watch - one tap for fast ball, two taps for curve ball, etc...
 Speaking of assumptions based on today's technology... I'm betting that your almighty smartphone will be displaced by a much, much, much smaller device that will always be attached to your body and provide all of the conveniences that you deem so important.
 I use my iPhone for all of those things today but is it the most important thing I own?  Absolutely not!  I can do all of those things without it, it simply adds convenience.
And by your definition, people above 25 years of age are considered old?   I don't think anybody here is arguing the importance of smart phones, but to claim they are the single most important thing ever is a bit absurd.  And to say that one is in the stone age for owning an iPhone that is 2 years old is simply childish!
What is your definition of young?
5 to 8 hours a day???  Do you spend most of your time traveling away from home, or are you a teenager? And why are you suddenly dismissing transportation, housing and food as optional when they were an integral part of your opening argument? I absolutely, 100% disagree that smartphones are the most "important" optional purchase on the planet.  In fact, it sounds exactly like something an entitled and oblivious 15-year-old would say.
 They don't skimp on their sneakers either so what is your point?  
Sure, it can take better photos, has a faster processor, better display, more RAM, etc.  That is the nature of technology.  But overall it is pretty much the same animal it was in 2007.  The original iPhone was capable of doing most of the revolutionary things that we do with our iPhone today.  My point is that each successive model is not so radically different that you are left in the stone age if you don't upgrade.
$299 - $399 for a shower fixture is not overpriced.  It is average for a quality fixture.