or Connect

Posts by chadmatic

Et tu, Brute? Don't worry, we all knew that you meant Astronomy.
What if a watch analyst said something like this... The Rolex Submariner praised as 'a Windows Lumia among a sea of Androids'. Would you chime in with your two cents worth?
And plenty of watches have been released that are better than a Rolex which is why the analogy doesn't work.
I agree that iPhone is in a class of it's own, but Rolex is not, not even close!
Not a good analogy in my opinion. There are so many great watches out there, but smartphones, not so much... And if we are talking about Swiss watches, there are plenty of watches in that price and quality category that I would choose over a Rolex.
Agreed.  There are too many iPhone skus as it stands...  A 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB model for AT&T and Verizon, in black or white.  I can't imagine having 12 additional skus per color!
Can't wait for Wednesday, hoping for a curve ball! Digging the new look AI!
Surely you can make calls and text with one hand.  Besides, what non-meaningful things can you do on the iPhone with one hand?  Never mind, forget I asked...
The problem with making the screen wider is that the device becomes physically wider, and unless you have an unusually long thumb, you would no longer be able to operate the phone with one hand.
With all due respect, switching to the Lumia is probably the best strategy for you as it appears that you interested solely in the specs.  The "magic" in the iPhone is the delicate balance between hardware, software, design, and the user experience, not to mention the seamless integration with the rest of the Apple ecosystem.