or Connect

Posts by chadmatic

Apple has revolutionized so many technologies, and a majority of them have been distilled into the iPhone.  The unfortunate side effect is that there are many people who don't know where to draw the line with regards to their expectations of the iPhone's capabilities.
Such a shame that these manufacturers didn't have the foresight to offer a USB input instead of the 30 pin connector.
+1.  I am amazed at how upset people get over this...  It is a huge improvement.
I completely disagree.
Sorry for exposing you to my unusually high standards of quality...  While Apple clearly makes the cut, you and Rolex do not.
How could you possibly know that?
  de·serve    [dih-zurv]  Show IPA verb, de·served,de·serv·ing. verb (used with object) 1. to merit, be qualified for, or have a claim to (reward,assistance, punishment, etc.) because of actions, qualities,or situation: to deserve exile; to deserve charity; a theory thatdeserves consideration.
While Rolex is arguably one of the best known luxury watches, a $50 Timex can tell time as accurately if not better than a Rolex.  The iPhone deserves a better analogy than that.
Et tu, Brute? Don't worry, we all knew that you meant Astronomy.
What if a watch analyst said something like this... The Rolex Submariner praised as 'a Windows Lumia among a sea of Androids'. Would you chime in with your two cents worth?