or Connect

Posts by chadmatic

Those are your sensationalized words not mine, along with a heavy dose of ad hominem. I'm not the one saying that the Tidal music service sucks and I'm sorry if you take such great offense to somebody who has a passion for hi-fidelity music. To answer your question, streaming does not necessarily equal lossy.
Until I can no longer distinguish the difference between a live performance and a recorded one, it does matter.
Apparently I am one of those guys... A music lover. Trust me, I like my iPhone, iPad, MacBook Pro, iMac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch as much as the next guy, but when it comes to listening to hi-fidelity music none of my Apple products cut it. And neither does the lossy music that you claim is as good as hi-res. If you too are a music lover, you should do yourself a huge favor and go to your local hi-fi shop and listen to a good system. They will help you to understand...
Why do you think it sucks? I have been using it for two months now and think it is awesome! Maybe it's your equipment?
How did I miss that?  Always thought it was part of Steve's vision...
 Do we know that?!
A nod to String Theory
 Hmmm...
And how exactly is that not luxury?
What are you on???  The Leica camera alone sold for $1.8 million, if that's not luxury...