or Connect

Posts by chadmatic

I have a feeling that the issue is quite a bit more complicated than simply switching between a primary and a backup.
  I just googled it and the results aren't even close to what I was implying.
  Amateurs???   Trust me, it is not the end of the world, and there IS an excuse for it!
  And as a developer I am sure you understand that $h!t happens!
It amazes me that Microsoft truly thought they could go head to head with Apple's iPad, especially when everybody else who has tried has failed miserably. Is it an ego, complete ignorance, or simply being a glutton for punishment?
Yes, quite a few of them!  9to5mac has posted a nice video detailing the updates.
Google Glass will become a prime example of a consumer product launch that failed by taking a technology too far. However, I can see professional applications where this will prove invaluable.
Oh, hang on guys...  I, I think I see what's going on here.  The young man is confused.  See... he thought the Apple was an Apple iPhone.  Ha!  Get it?  Apple!  Ha!  I can see how easy it is to get the two confused.  
Show me one example of an Apple Store that detracts from it's surroundings.
You clearly don't get it... Great products are the only thing that Apple produces, name one that isn't.