or Connect

Posts by Cash907

So if this is occupying the Lightning port on the iPad, what is powering the iPad? Battery wouldn't last very long with the display running at full brightness all day.
There is nothing "third rate" about Pebble. I've worn a steel since it was released, and I continue to get compliments on it. It is solid, well designed, and I have never had a problem with it. That's fine if it isn't your cup of tea, but dismissing it as anything but a quality product is absurd, indicative of the worst sort of Apple Fanboy arrogance.
This is going to crash and burn so hard. No wonder Apple has been pressuring the other music services. The only good thing Apple did with Ping was give us the ability to turn it off.
How many boards did Jobs sit on? Kind of a silly statement don't you think?
Actually, it generally doesn't go over well with investors when bosses dodge questions like that. This wasn't a PR piece, this was an investors call between top brass and the people who actually have money invested in the company. Concerns regarding poaching could affect investor confidence, and lower the stock price. Concerns he clearly eleviated with his reply, as is his job. Whether it was "classy" or not is completely irrelevant.
While I can sympathize, and am disappointed but no surprised at the people insulting other companies for voicing a valid complaint, Apple had to institute this policy so as not to lose significant revenue from "free" apps that were chock full of in app purchase functionality such as many games and dating/social apps such as POF and Skout. Not only that, but expecting Apple to host the distribution of your app through its service while not charging you a dime, isn't very...
Or I could just stick with Pandora, which has always been good to me.
Felt like a car commercial to me. Pretty much every luxury car commercial I've ever seen, actually. Basically, it was a commercial that reminded me of a bunch of other commercials. Yeah... I can completely see what you're all worked up over. I get punchy on slow news days too.
And this is why you don't reply to ads on Craigslist unless you are 6'8 or Special Forces.
Well if it is priced similarly to the Sandisk model currently available, you'd pay 50 bucks instead of 19 for a USB-C to USB-A adapter that lets you use whatever thumbdrives you already have laying around. Even if you did buy a new drive, Amazon sells 32GB USB 3.0 drives for under 15 bucks. You could buy a dongle and two drives for the same price as one of these.All of this just makes me scratch my head all the more at Apple's weird decision to not include an adapter...