or Connect

Posts by Cash907

Not a huge surprise. Played with an Air 2 for 14 days before taking it back. I appreciate the mid tier addition of 64GB instead of 32, but it wasn't noticably faster or prettier than the 4 it would have replaced. Camera was better, but how often do I take photos with my iPad? Three times in 3 years maybe. And the battery life was noticably decreased, which is a problem when comparing a brand new unit to one that's been thru two years of power cycles. Hope there are some...
All iPhone screens are easily scratched. That's why all mine get a Zagg protector day one. Not expensive and keep your screen from getting scratched by your keys when you put both in the same pocket. Not rocket science.
So sell it or return it, and go get a 5S? Love my 6 for the very reason the screen is larger, like most people who have purchased one, so personally I'm thankful Apple is "appeasing" customers like me.
Just checked local stock; store down the street has all models, all colors, all capacities. Same as it's been for the last two releases by this time of the launch. I'm guessing the only people who are willing to wait 10 days are those who don't have an Apple Store nearby.
And Iranian college students should be free to post whatever they want on the Internet without being harassed, arrested, or black bagged.Oh, wait....
.... And? I charge my iPhone nightly anyway. Not exactly going to break or complicate the routine by adding a watch to it.
Way to bring up Android and its fans in an article that has nothing to do with either, or in other words, be a complete troll.
Don't hold your breath, man.
Amazing what happens when you actually give customers what they want instead of what you think they should want.
Verified this today while getting a battery replaced in an iPhone 5. Sadly, no Cellular models yet, just wifi only, and no idea when those would be arriving. Not sure why the cellular models are so sparce this time around, as it hasnt been an issue before. Even the employee I spoke with said its been a strange rollout compared to the past.