or Connect

Posts by Cash907

And if the guy who started Anandtech wasn't currently an Apple employee, that might mean something.
Is she going to speak on the Genius Bar improving in the "year ahead?" Because it needs to. Badly.
And yet he said nothing about the Range Rover placement...
And neither Apple.com or Apple retail stores have ever carried Amazon Fire TV, Roku, or ChromeCast products. If there's some nefarious story here, it flew right over my head evidently.
Most of the reviews I read were pretty "meh." It's fine for what it is, but nothing revolutionary or really worth upgrading your current ATV for. Maybe if it came with 4K functionality. Between my last gen ATV and Xbox One, all my bases are covered. I don't know what I was expecting so I'm not disappointed, but I'm not spurred to buy one myself or recommend one to anyone else.
So basically, it was like every single Sorkin and Boyle film ever made, then?None of these flops can touch Pirates of Silicon Valley.
Apple shipped the devices with the N capable hardware installed, and then tried to charge five bucks to enable the higher speeds after specification was officially ratified. Not surprisingly, there was serious backlash and the firmware update was made free after about a month. This is different. 4.2 requires newer hardware not present in these products previously. You could enable certain aspects of the 4.2 spec with a firmware update, but it would never be fully compatible.
Lol nope, nope nope nope. But this gave me a good chuckle, thanks.
This from the genius that wanted artists to give up three months worth of their product for a slightly higher cut. Hey Jimmy, how about you give me a brand new MacBook now, and in three months I'll pay you five bucks more than MSRP for it? Sound like a good deal to you?
Ugh. These are as annoying as those short lived JCP ads from a couple years ago. Lake Bell looks hot as always in the "Date" ad though.