or Connect

Posts by Cash907

$700? Which version did you buy? The Apple Watch is 549/599, and the Apple Watch Edition is 10,000/12,000.Also, of course the band that costs three times as much is nice. An Audi A8L is a lot nicer than a Honda Accord. Not everyone can afford a $98,000 car, however.
Wow. I really hope you were being sarcastic there. If that's not the case, however, you should be aware that watch bands like these have existed for over a hundred years. The only thing they "copied" were the mounting tabs at the end.
The Air 2 vibrates by design, not defect. Warranty doesn't cover that. Thinness comes with trade offs and that is one of them. Mine vibrates too compared to my previous Air, and the phenomenon has been well documented by reviewers at this point so I don't get the contrarianism his statement is being met with. It's not a deal breaker, it just is. I bought a semi hard silicone back cover for mine and that helped a great deal.
Pretty sure his "redemption" came from reconciling with his daughter and friends like Woz, whom he had burned badly on his downward spiral, not from rebuilding Apple.But hey, if money is higher in your book than morality, sure, what you said.
Love how the Apple apologists blame market analysts for the drop, not Apple for failing to meet expectations. If only you lot extended the same courtesy to every other tech company. Is anyone really bullish about Apple's stock performance in Q4? What product launch are they basing this on, an iterative update to the iPhone, or the EOL update to the iPad Mini? Does anyone seriously think the Apple Watch will be a profit driver at this point after Cook himself buried it in...
So Cook was cagey and buried actual sale numbers because of competitors? What competitors? I'm sorry but that's a load. If the sales numbers were anything worth bragging about, and Cook wasn't concerned about them being taken negatively by investors, the media, and the market in general, he would have openly published them. Comparing sales to those of the iPhone or iPad, which cost twice as much, isn't good enough.
That's nice. This is spin. As an investor, I want real numbers.
1) Did Wristly survey those original iPad/iPhone owners years ago? If not, comparing the three is pointless. 2) Did Wristly survey random users in general, or Power Users that were members of their site? 3) 33% being "somewhat satisfied" isn't what I would call a ringing endorsement. I was "somewhat satisfied" with my meal at a restaurant last night, but I won't be going back or recommending it to friends.
You don't. You get a Mini 2 instead.
No internals update or price drop? What a joke.